Circular Swap Round 2-East Coast Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so the box is packed and labeled and waiting for mail pick up tomorrow....lord willing nothing will make it return to me again because if it does I'm taking it as a sign, lol. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK so the box is packed and labeled and waiting for mail pick up tomorrow....lord willing nothing will make it return to me again because if it does I'm taking it as a sign, lol. 
Woot! Once again thank you so much for taking time and effort to organize this for everyone! I'm positive everyone here appreciates all your hard work!

Box update! I met Suenotto locally today to receive the box! Wow the thing was stuffed when I got it and even more full after I added!

What I took out:

I had a ton of stuff to unload, so what I added:

There are a ton of packets and testers w/coupons stacked on the left side.

Awaiting the next address and I will ship on Monday!!!

actually, i am pretty sure i'm next according to the list at the beginning of the thread...am i right or am i missing something?

am I allowed to put a perfume sample in (like the vials) if I don't have the cardboard piece to go around it? any recommendations on how to package that...I could prob find one laying around. I think you get what my issue is here lol 

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

actually, i am pretty sure i'm next according to the list at the beginning of the thread...am i right or am i missing something?
Lol I meant like after the next person and after that person i am next, i wasn't just randomly repeating the word!

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

am I allowed to put a perfume sample in (like the vials) if I don't have the cardboard piece to go around it? any recommendations on how to package that...I could prob find one laying around. I think you get what my issue is here lol 
The box is so stuffed with stuff, and some of it is divided by type (nail polishes in a bag, perfume samples in a baggie, etc). You can just stick it in there. I'm sure it will be fine.  What I added, I just stuffed in around the edges of the box so it would fit.

Btw Suenotto did mention that she added the bag with the Staniac and Tarte cheek stain (there were other things in it too, forget what exactly) and that they were all either tested or lightly used but I forgot to add a note. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey Wagz! I put in the sexy Mama powder I tested that once, the pomagranate soap, Ahava cream (in the tube), orofluid (tested once).

The turn around was too fast for me to do much more than unpack then re-pack the box. (I'm leaving for Colorado tomorrow). But if I can remember what I put in I wanted to mention what things were tested, used or new.

The Stila curl mascara is new as is the Anastasia brow gel and Urban Decay shadow pencil in clash.

The Tarte cheek stain was tested once, (why do people like this? its sticky and too sweet smelling), Tarte mascara was used once or twice at most,

Mally lip gloss is used as is the Bare Escentuals lip gloss and the Korres gloss. (these are the ones that I wanted to mark because I did put the applicator on my lips). Sorry, people, maybe I should not have put them in, as it is probably too gross. But there's the other part of me that hates throwing things away.

The Naploean eye shadows are old (back when Sephora carried them) but either never or barely used.

The Mac pencil is used but freshly sharpened.

The Balm concealer, I tested the color on my wrist once.

The Bobbi Brown gel liners are used, but I don't wear them anymore so I thought someone else might like to try these. I think they're still usable.

There's probably other things I'm forgetting, but mainly I wanted to let you know about those glosses.

Oh yeah, the Stainiac, tested once.

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol I meant like after the next person and after that person i am next, i wasn't just randomly repeating the word!
OHHH! I get it!!! lol!

People that like perfume samples will not be disappointed with this box! or if you're loving those "eye rock" stickers..there's 2 packs in there now.

Lol, I'm gonna hope those eye rocks make it back around to the end of the line. I totally hoard them and wear them every chance I get.

Lol, I'm gonna hope those eye rocks make it back around to the end of the line. I totally hoard them and wear them every chance I get.
lol I added another pack, too, so there should be 3 in there right now.

Hmm.  That intrigues me and makes me want to drag mine out of my beauty supplies and try them out finally.  I wore fake eyelashes out the other night and they were amazing, even though I was afraid that they were going to come up a little, nope, they stayed put and I really liked the experience.  Usually I would just play around with them for photos.  Thanks for inspiring me.   Hope you get the treasure trove of eyeliners at the end of the line!

I'm putting some in, maybe they'll make it to you!

I also saw them at my local CVS the other day!

Edit: I also saw Nail Rock nail strips too, I think they were $6.49 or $6.99. I wanted to give them a try but they didn't really have any patterns I liked 
icon_cry.gif
 (except for this shiny gold foil one, but it was already dinged up pretty bad in the package so it probably wouldn't hold up too well on nails, I'm assuming). 

Is is possible for those of you that have gotten to box to let us know how much it cost you to ship it or the weight? Trying to work this into my monthly beauty budget for when I get it (probably in August, I'm a little further down the list). I can't wait! 

Originally Posted by onthecontrary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is is possible for those of you that have gotten to box to let us know how much it cost you to ship it or the weight? Trying to work this into my monthly beauty budget for when I get it (probably in August, I'm a little further down the list). I can't wait! 
I did it in a flat rate medium box, so it was 10.35 I believe.

And flat rate is probably the way to go, as it was over 6 lbs when it left me and probably weighs more now.

Back