Circular Swap Round 3-box 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great pics!! 
biggrin.gif

Hi ladies!!!

Just received the box this afternoon... thanks Kcrowebird for shipping it so quickly!! 
smile.gif

This was everything in there:

This is what I took out:

My mom walked in while I was sorting stuff and was completely fascinated by the whole swap thing. She took these and felt really excited 
laughing.gif

This is what I put back in:

I received a bunch of Covergirl coupons from Bzzagent so I threw them in there 

There were also 2 items that arrived shattered so I removed them from the box 

Once I receive the address for the next person I'll have it shipped out asap!!! 
yess.gif

Strange, I just pulled up the tracking number and it was accepted and dispatched on the 6th and expected delivery was on the 8th but it shows no further movement. : Hope we don't have a lost package. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Strange, I just pulled up the tracking number and it was accepted and dispatched on the 6th and expected delivery was on the 8th but it shows no further movement. : Hope we don't have a lost package.

c
Crossing my fingers things are just backed up because of the holidays!

Still keeping hope alive here.  

Jenna, I had an idea--would it be possible to re-route on of the other boxes going around to me and then I'll send on to Baberanza before going back to home to you?  If it does turn out our box isn't lost, I'd have no problem paying postage twice and either send on to Baberanza or you.  Just don't want to miss out on the fun!!

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still keeping hope alive here.  

Jenna, I had an idea--would it be possible to re-route on of the other boxes going around to me and then I'll send on to Baberanza before going back to home to you?  If it does turn out our box isn't lost, I'd have no problem paying postage twice and either send on to Baberanza or you.  Just don't want to miss out on the fun!!
I'm going to give it a while, but yeah we can send a different box your way if it doesn't end up moving once it finishes its route. There are still 4 boxes out there, so plenty of opportunity.

Thats the USPS, lol. I've had packages just disappear into nothingness. Its kind of like luggage on an airplane lol. One summer I flew to Europe, my bag never made it. 4 months later they dropped it off at my front door after it sat in North Carolina...I didn't ever go to north carolina on that trip!

I've had packages lost doing swaps on MUT-One I mailed and one coming to me.  Luckily we both did DC so knew it was mailed.  Both eventually reappeared 2 wks later.  So I totally get Jenna suggesting that we wait a little longer.  

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats the USPS, lol. I've had packages just disappear into nothingness. Its kind of like luggage on an airplane lol. One summer I flew to Europe, my bag never made it. 4 months later they dropped it off at my front door after it sat in North Carolina...I didn't ever go to north carolina on that trip!
That's ridic. I'm glad we all get tracking for this stuff, could you imagine the damage it'd do to our credibility if we did not? I just don't understand how a package gets lost. Does someone throw it in the wrong bin...etc.

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've had packages lost doing swaps on MUT-One I mailed and one coming to me.  Luckily we both did DC so knew it was mailed.  Both eventually reappeared 2 wks later.  So I totally get Jenna suggesting that we wait a little longer.  
Glad your pkgs came back! That's really really unfortunate.

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's ridic. I'm glad we all get tracking for this stuff, could you imagine the damage it'd do to our credibility if we did not? I just don't understand how a package gets lost. Does someone throw it in the wrong bin...etc.
Yup, thats why getting a delivery conf is a rule for the circular swaps. I'm assuming it some how gets stuck in the corner of a sorting facility, thrown in the wrong bin, accidentally left in a truck, etc. People make mistakes, I guess. 

Protecting my reputation is a huge part of the reason I always get Delivery Confirmation. Good thing, too. Post Office recently lost a trade I sent. Hopefully it will show up. The other trader opened up a claim with USPS, so they are more likely to track it down.

Back