Circular Swap Round 4: Intro1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who got the purple necklace?  I see it in the post, but no one ever put it in their "This is what I took" pictures.

Purple necklace? Oh. I see what you're talking about. The box.
All that was there when I got it was the box. Lol. No necklace though. But I liked the box so its currently holding my safety pins
I made the jewelry that was in the box, that's how I knew what it was.  I was just curious to see who got it.  I originally included just enough pieces for the South group, but one of the girls passed on the jewelry, so it went to ya'll.

I made the jewelry that was in the box, that's how I knew what it was.  I was just curious to see who got it.  I originally included just enough pieces for the South group, but one of the girls passed on the jewelry, so it went to ya'll.
I didn't take it. But I don't think I put it in the pictures because of your note lol

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't take it. But I don't think I put it in the pictures because of your note lol

I didn't realize the note was still on there.  It was so that the members in my group would be suprised, but it was slightly spoiled in a previous picture.

Quote: Originally Posted by Irina Kravets /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I like to join this swap
the swap is over as a new member i would suggest getting active and doing some trades then you can sign up next time this comes around. 

Back