Circular Swap Round 4: Intro1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we do it, I think that we should swap with another group, instead of the same one again, I personally am running low on samples to add. Lol

....what's a three way swap? Where we send our box to A, A sends theirs to B, and B sends their box to us?

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
....what's a three way swap? Where we send our box to A, A sends theirs to B, and B sends their box to us?
essentially yes!  I believe we're getting the box from the South, South is getting SoCal and we're sending to SoCal - or something like that!!

Here's the thread for the South box - in case you want to take a peak at some of the stuff in it!  jkwynn hasn't posted the final pics yet before it goes out to us. 

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136447/circular-swap-round-4-south/30

So I'll get the new box from South and we'll pass it on just as we did last time.

Yes! The new boxes should be on their way next week! I am sending our box off to someone else's group tomorrow!I know the box is leaving our hands, but I figured I should add photos anyway!  These are photos of what I took (and my cat Nala chilling on my bed).... and What I added. thanks for everyone who added things I took! So excited to try them all!

What I Took

Box Additions! 

sorry for the delay ladies, been a crazy week at work! Box should be headed to jannie tomorrow! 

Without further ado here are pics!

what was in the box!

what I took

what I added

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sorry for the delay ladies, been a crazy week at work! Box should be headed to jannie tomorrow! 

Without further ado here are pics!

what was in the box!

what I took

what I added

LOL At the Starbucks thing hahaha

Can't wait!!

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the box today! I will get it sent out soon!

Wooo! Photos?!

Photos?! Any movement on the box?! Just curious. My popsugar box is taking FOREVER...so I'm bored. :) 

Sorry guys about the late update. I had a friend from out of town and work getting in the way of picture taking and shipping!

Here's what I got::

What I took out::

What I added:

More stuff added::

And couple more things taken out for my visiting friend lol::

Back