Circular Swap Round 4: Intro1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind either. Should we try to set a box size limit though? Like a large flat rate box for the second round?

Yeahhhh. Cuz this can't keep getting bigger... I'm trying to pack it in a way that fits cuz there is no way in hell I am paying $20 to ship it...btw. can one of the admin people pm me the next address??

ahh send pis of the box!!! what'd you take and add!!!!

it's cheaper to do the post online than go into the post office, not by much - but some.

I already posted lol. I didn't do a "what I received" because...I like to keep things in their package.. I don't know if the "what I took" photo posted cuz my phone was like..."rawr. You already posted a picture here. Not again" but I'm trying to make everything fit and put the other items back and take the huge things like shaving cream and heel gels.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I already posted lol. I didn't do a "what I received" because...I like to keep things in their package.. I don't know if the "what I took" photo posted cuz my phone was like..."rawr. You already posted a picture here. Not again" but I'm trying to make everything fit and put the other items back and take the huge things like shaving cream and heel gels.
LoL I was going to add more items, but they were a bit heavier/bigger so I decided to save them for the second round, since it seems unanimous about going a second round.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yahhh i see it now!  oops....   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  excited for a second round

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

an we switch up the order this time?  Any suggestions?
I think the same order is fine because then the box has made a full go around before we get it again.  If we change the order it may only go to 1 or two people before it comes back to you again.

Only one person had it when I got it the first time! I was the first person to get to box... More variety would be nice to choose from! So it wouldn't be any diff. for the second to last person if it was just sent in reverse order

yes but when you first got it everything was new to you if we go in reverse order I will get back most of the stuff I put in it if we go in the same order everyone will have a chance to have had 5 other people add stuff to the box.

Only one person had it when I got it the first time! I was the first person to get to box... More variety would be nice to choose from! So it wouldn't be any diff. for the second to last person if it was just sent in reverse order

But new stuff from one person, which is what the second to last person would be getting this time around...no difference

Well, we wont start the box over. I will take some things, and add again. then the box would return to the next person. Right? So its not like we will start over with a new box from just one person. The box has changed going through 6 people, with six people taking and adding, so probably a ton of changes from what you got originally. Does this make sense? :) I am excited to see the box, It feels like FOREVER since I mailed it off into the world ;-) .

So... how was everyone's weekends? Anyone do anything fun or exciting? I got my first massage every this weekend. Very interesting experience. :) 

Well, we wont start the box over. I will take some things, and add again. then the box would return to the next person. Right? So its not like we will start over with a new box from just one person. The box has changed going through 6 people, with six people taking and adding, so probably a ton of changes from what you got originally. Does this make sense? :) I am excited to see the box, It feels like FOREVER since I mailed it off into the world ;-) . So... how was everyone's weekends? Anyone do anything fun or exciting? I got my first massage every this weekend. Very interesting experience. :) 
Some of the groups have been talking about switching their boxes for another round.

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, we wont start the box over. I will take some things, and add again. then the box would return to the next person. Right? So its not like we will start over with a new box from just one person. The box has changed going through 6 people, with six people taking and adding, so probably a ton of changes from what you got originally. Does this make sense? :) I am excited to see the box, It feels like FOREVER since I mailed it off into the world ;-) .

So... how was everyone's weekends? Anyone do anything fun or exciting? I got my first massage every this weekend. Very interesting experience. :) 
I understand we won't start the box over...I'm not sure you're getting what I"m saying.  The people later on in the swap are seeing more/diff. products (the most variety) since it will have been through more people than myself or the person after me! 

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes but when you first got it everything was new to you if we go in reverse order I will get back most of the stuff I put in it if we go in the same order everyone will have a chance to have had 5 other people add stuff to the box.
but going in the same order, you'll have had new stuff from 5 different people, TWICE!

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

but going in the same order, you'll have had new stuff from 5 different people, TWICE!
True True, I am all for a new box or switching up the order. :) Whatever works for me! 

Workin on it. Some very trying stuff has happened this past week resulting in payroll "not having" my paperwork. Therefore, I haven't been getting paid. No $$=no shipping. my bank account is literally $0.00 sorry gals.

oh wow! That's awful - let us know if we can help at all

it's awesome when companies do that, bc yknow it's not like anyone needs to pay bills or eat...

these guys are looking for another group to swap with, since we'd thrown around that idea i thought id say we were interested - so long as they understand we have a few more girls to get through still.

Back