Circular Swap Round 4: Intro1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMNIT! I got paid today and got a box from the post office. Got home. Got everything put in there....and it says "for apo/fpo adresses only" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> dangit. Was I looking in the wrong area??

If you cover it up? or wrap the whole thing in brown paper I don't think it'll matter.

Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you cover it up? or wrap the whole thing in brown paper I don't think it'll matter.
I think she was looking for a flat rate box. You can't wrap one of those you have to use the box that the p.o.  has.

ALSO - if everyone has a trade thread on here, lets be sure to leave feedback for each other!

Hi! Would this group like to do the same type of 3 way swap with SoCal and South groups? I will ask the South group if they are interested.

I know I would love to do a box swap with another group or 2.  I should have the box tomorrow and I hope to get it back out by wednesday. 

hello my lovely ladies,

I got the box today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What came in it:

Foils:

What I took:

What I added:

I also added another 2 ipsy bags.

All packed up ready to go back out:

Almost everything is packed up in makeup bags.

I'm already ready for the next go around!!!!

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hello my lovely ladies,

I got the box today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What came in it:

Foils:

What I took:

What I added:

I also added another 2 ipsy bags.

All packed up ready to go back out:

Almost everything is packed up in makeup bags.

I'm already ready for the next go around!!!!

Eeee! Can't wait! 
biggrin.gif

Woohoo! Looks great!! So we're almost done with round 1, have we decided to do a round 2 with either another group or within our group again? 

Also is it weird that when I see you guys choosing some of the samples I gave up I feel really happy? Like I found a new home for my poor neglected samples? 

lol

Is it weird that I get satisfaction from seeing someone choose stuff I put in there? Its like a "ooh! I did well!" Kind of feeling

Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woohoo! Looks great!! So we're almost done with round 1, have we decided to do a round 2 with either another group or within our group again? 

Also is it weird that when I see you guys choosing some of the samples I gave up I feel really happy? Like I found a new home for my poor neglected samples? 

lol
I feel the same way I was like oooo I put that in there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> people like my stuff!!!!

not weird at all! its fun! I definitely think we should either do a round 2 or even better : swap boxes with another group! 

I hope people like my stuff!Maybe we should do wishlists again? I'd hate to put stuff in that nobody likes! I think we tried earlier but one person responded.

p.s : just painted my nails with Mai Tai. loveee it! So pretty!

Does anyone know if the other groups are ready to swap or have already swapped boxes? I am down to swap but I guess it does depend on timing a bit right? 

The box of the south group is ready, but we haven't heard from everyone in the group yet as to whether or not they want to participate.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it weird that I get satisfaction from seeing someone choose stuff I put in there? Its like a "ooh! I did well!" Kind of feeling
Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way I was like oooo I put that in there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> people like my stuff!!!!
(stalking other threads to avoid doing housework
wink.gif
)  -yes I feel the same way! and the added satisfaction of knowing stuff wont go to waste too. 
biggrin.gif

Back