Circular Swap Round 4: Intro1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, got the box last night. Should be going out monday/Tuesday.
What I added^^ What I took:

Sent it out Tuesday night. Should be there Saturday. I sent a you a message but I guess it didn't take because I was on my phone.

I got the box today. it was a bit rough there was not much packing material. one of the hair things leaked, some of the nail polish was a little leaky, and a few foils looked like they have been to war and back. I'll post pictures later. I will do my best to repack thing a bit more orderly then I received it.

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the box today. it was a bit rough there was not much packing material. one of the hair things leaked, some of the nail polish was a little leaky, and a few foils looked like they have been to war and back. I'll post pictures later. I will do my best to repack thing a bit more orderly then I received it.

It was looking a bit rough when I got it too. I tried to pack everything more carefully and rubber band all the boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was looking a bit rough when I got it too. I tried to pack everything more carefully and rubber band all the boxes.

there were no boxes everything was loose in the big box except for a few oils in an ipsy bag i'm glad that was in there because one of them leaked

there were no boxes everything was loose in the big box except for a few oils in an ipsy bag i'm glad that was in there because one of them leaked

I received it in a large flat rate box full of Birchboxes and one ipsy pink bubble bag with the hair products. I tried to stuff the boxes so that nothing rattled so I don't know what happened after that. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the nail polishes all leaky too. I just thought that's how they had been put into the box.

yikes guess that was the issue! I repacked and it sounds like jannie did too, with stuff wrapped up in birch boxes and then packed!

So i totally forgot to post my pictures.  Thank for the reminder sheeeelby

Here is what i got

foils:

What i took:

What I'm adding: (as of right now I know i'm going to put a bit more in just not sure yet

Quote: Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am so excited that its almost my turn! :)

Hope it arrived to you safely! 

icon_cheesygrin.gif

This was fun! Don't forget to leave feedback! So do we leave everyone in the group feedback or just the person we received the box from?? 

I got the box today! I will upload final pictures as soon as I can! Thanks everyone for being awesome! 

Quote: Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  sorry for the delay ladies, been a crazy week at work! Box should be headed to jannie tomorrow!

Without further ado here are pics!

what was in the box!

what I took

what I added
Who got the purple necklace?  I see it in the post, but no one ever put it in their "This is what I took" pictures.

Who got the purple necklace?  I see it in the post, but no one ever put it in their "This is what I took" pictures.
Purple necklace? Oh. I see what you're talking about. The box. All that was there when I got it was the box. Lol. No necklace though. But I liked the box so its currently holding my safety pins

Back