Circular Swap Round #4 The Spring Cleaning Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't that include any liquid item? I always mail liquids and things in the mail. I was going to include the Not Soap body wash set from PopSugar; but that's a liquid :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Good question. We've been including liquids.

I kinda wish I had the box this weekend, we're doing a swap meet at my gym. I bet I could unload a bunch of the unloved items to some of the gals. Maybe I'll take a few extra items this time and leave them in the gym bathroom that might help free up some space in the box.

We're always looking for hand lotion at my office too, so if you guys have extra feel free to drop them in, I keep a bottle in my office bathroom all the time.  

Good question. We've been including liquids.

I kinda wish I had the box this weekend, we're doing a swap meet at my gym. I bet I could unload a bunch of the unloved items to some of the gals. Maybe I'll take a few extra items this time and leave them in the gym bathroom that might help free up some space in the box.

We're always looking for hand lotion at my office too, so if you guys have extra feel free to drop them in, I keep a bottle in my office bathroom all the time.  
I'll add the body wash if it's ok with you guys and I have lots of lotion. 

2nd question, is it just makeup items or just any sub box items?  Can I include scarves from subscription boxes? I'm DYING to get rid of the scarf from June '15 LLB. I can't even give it away lol.  
I will take the scarf if you can fit it in, no worries!

Last edited by a moderator:
Circular Swap rules:

• Everyone must be willing to pay for the shipping of the box to the next person, with tracking and you must communicate with the group (box arrive, shipping, tracking number, what you took, what you added etc., etc.) that not only helps everyone keep and eye on things but keeps things fun! 
  • Post as soon as you get the box. 
  • Send it on within 5 days, taking longer than 5 days (without any communication with the group will probably result in being excluded from future swaps)
  • PM the next one to get the box with tracking number (again no tracking number could result in being excluded in the future)
  • Post at least one picture of items you're taking and and one picture of the items you're adding.
  • Secure post-it note on items that have been used/opened or swatched. 
  • No nail polish/perfumes or flammables, as they are required to go ground.

Figured the rules should be posted again at this point since this round is scheduled to start tomorrow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(I do have a point to mention, I was going to add a bunch of blow out spray samples and it turns out they are flammable so I can't throw them in which kind of sucks because I've got them stacked up and ready to go. But that does mean I can get rid of some face masks though!)

Circular Swap rules:

• Everyone must be willing to pay for the shipping of the box to the next person, with tracking and you must communicate with the group (box arrive, shipping, tracking number, what you took, what you added etc., etc.) that not only helps everyone keep and eye on things but keeps things fun! 
  • Send it on within 5 days, taking longer than 5 days (without any communication with the group will probably result in being excluded from future swaps)
  • PM the next one to get the box with tracking number (again no tracking number could result in being excluded in the future)
  • Post at least one picture of items you're taking and and one picture of the items you're adding.

Figured the rules should be posted again at this point since this round is scheduled to start tomorrow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(I do have a point to mention, I was going to add a bunch of blow out spray samples and it turns out they are flammable so I can't throw them in which kind of sucks because I've got them stacked up and ready to go. But that does mean I can get rid of some face masks though!)
Thanks I forgot to copy over the rules.

@@Reija are you going to draw an order again? 

Circular Swap rules:

Love face masks but would have enjoyed trying a blow out product too.  

Thanks so much for posting the rules @@mirandamanda! It's really important that everyone follow the rules for this to be a success for everyone involved. Excited that we have new people joining this round. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> and thank you all who are coming back ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> This is so fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing the drawing

image.jpeg

I'll post pictures of the box tomorrow when it's ready to go. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get it all in. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back