Circular Swap Round #4 The Spring Cleaning Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh did I miss you @@Pixels somehow? so sorry didn't mean to. I'll do the draw again. so sorry again. It was a total oversight.

Before I redo the drawing I wanted to ask what does everyone think. I can't believe I missed @@Pixels. So sorry! Should I redo the drawing or should we add @@Pixels in the beginning or end or the middle or what do you all think? So sorry again for messing this one up!!!

Before I redo the drawing I wanted to ask what does everyone think. I can't believe I missed @@Pixels. So sorry! Should I redo the drawing or should we add @@Pixels in the beginning or end or the middle or what do you all think? So sorry again for messing this one up!!!
  I don't mind a redo; but in the original list @@cpl100 is after me and she wanted the LLB scarf. 

I'm good with whatever you want to do about the drawing.  I didn't see the comments before I posted my other comment.

What if we add @@Pixels right after @@Bizgirlva instead of redrawing the whole order? Would that work? Sorry again for the mix up!!!
Sure, if she wants to just go ahead of me too that works that way everything stays the same.  I'm fine with whatever is easy for everyone.

I guess I won't get to collect all those hand creams going first, but that's ok I'll get them on another round.

Thank you all for your feedback and understanding as I blew the drawing. Let's have @@Pixels go first then and then the order stays the same. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'll go ahead and send the box to @@Pixels. Thanks again you all!!! Sorry @@Bizgirlva that you won't get the hand creams :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'll be sure to save them for you for the next round if they are in the box still when it comes back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for your feedback and understanding as I blew the drawing. Let's have @@Pixels go first then and then the order stays the same. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll go ahead and send the box to @@Pixels. Thanks again you all!!! Sorry @@Bizgirlva that you won't get the hand creams :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll be sure to save them for you for the next round if they are in the box still when it comes back to me.
No worries at all!  

The box is ready to go. I was able to get it to fit.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I PMed the tracking # to @Pixels. I'll post picks in a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the pictures.

These were all the items that were in the box from last time.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I took these out because the body spray said flammable and the other one was a perfume sample.

image.jpg

This is what I added:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know that the purpose of this swap is hopefully to trade what we don't use/need for items that more suit us.  Sometimes we have so much we want to put in the box but only just so much room in the box so we have to make choices as to which to add.  To that end, I am wondering if it might be useful/fun for each of us to say something about our hair type and skin tone/needs so that if a choice is being made by the person(s) before us, they can choose to add a product that seems to fit someone after us.  Of course, this in no way changes most of what we put in and only if we are forced to make a choice due to space.  

Does it sound like fun?  Or too much work?

Back