Circular Swap Round #4 The Spring Cleaning Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats exactly what I love about it too! I love going through it all and picking things out for myself and if there's items that someone else said that they wanted specifically or that were placed in the box for one person only, then why not just send it directly to that person instead of someone else seeing it and possibly wanting it for themselves? 

Maybe something like this would be helpful, since it is sort of general and isn't as time consuming as coming up with a specific wishlist or anything:

1.What type of products do you love?

2.What type of products do you dislike?

3.Favorite brands?

4.Least favorite brands?

I did look back into circular swaps from previous years and this seemed like it was helpful then. But they previously included flammables and nail polishes though and it was so complicated back then. I will just say that if someone wants anything on my tradelist, I will include it for that person, since most of my tradelist is probably going to end up in the box anyway.
I actually had in mind (but how would anyone know my mind???) something very simple like the above or as simple as:

I have thin, straight, color treated hair.  Don't use acne products.  Love anti-age and moisturizing products for body and face.

I agree that specifics is too limiting.  Well, I did know that Reija wanted a certain Tatcha product and I had it so I put it in for her but that was a little different.

Bringing the order up here so we (I) know where the box is going.
Ok I PM-d @@Saiza for her address.  

I went through the box last night. We had an explosion of a couple eyeshadows so there was glitter eyeshadow everywhere. 

I did a quick clean up with some purell wipes and packed the eyeshadows and liners in a new (clean) birchbox. I also took the liberty of tossing stuff that was busted, broken or little rather icky. (I took a picture of what I tossed). I figured we all have enough lipstick no one was going to try to make a broken lipstick work.

I'll post pics of what I took, what I threw out and what I added in a bit. I'm getting my second birchbox today so I'm going to add a few more items from that box to  the "items I added."  I'll update later today.

Here are my pictures, this is what I grabbed:

image.jpeg

Here is what I tossed:image.jpeg

Here's what I added:

image.jpeg

I forgot my Birchbox is going to my home address so I'll add the samples I wanted to put in there next time around. I added a few samples (foils) to this bunch.

Shipping the box off today!

Ok I'm running a day behind, I got @sarah576's  address and will go to the post office tomorrow. I tried to cram in as much as I could, the box is very heavy and overflowing a little bit. I can't figure out how to post pics though? 

Last edited by a moderator:
What is that 'Lite" product that looks like a package of cigarettes?  Just curious!

Back