Circular Swap Round #4 The Spring Cleaning Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I meant to post this last night but I worked late so I apologize. I shipped the box to LuckyMoon this morning and pm'd her the tracking number, so it is on the way.

Below is what I took out:

MUT take.jpg

And the following two pictures are what I put in. This box is FULL. I hope the ladies after me can find more to take out than you put in, or we'll need a bigger box LOL. I had fun and hope everyone else does too!

MUT Add 1.jpg

mut add 2.jpg

What is also interesting to me is how many times I see someone take something that I never even noticed was there in the first place.  Am I the only one?  I love seeing all the masks----love sheet masks!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is also interesting to me is how many times I see someone take something that I never even noticed was there in the first place.  Am I the only one?  I love seeing all the masks----love sheet masks!
When I get the box I always find things I love that I did not know were there. I guess it's just to big to really photo it all so clearly. The surprises make it soo much fun!

So true - I also added the Sephora pearl mask and Liz Earle muslin cloth, but I stuck those on the top and forgot to include them in the pictures!!

I felt that way when I got the box too though, you never really know what goodies are hiding until you open it up, which is half the fun :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The swap box arrived at my house today!  I will try to post photos tomorrow.  

Looking through the box is so fun.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow, that was a fast journey to your house!  At this rate it looks like @mirandamanda might be getting a Mother's Day surprise in the mail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo time.

First thing is 2 eyeshadows broke in the box.  I cleaned the products that were around them and took pics of the eyeshadows & threw them out.

20160429_145023.jpg

Latest posts

Back