Circular Swap Round #4 The Spring Cleaning Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can keep going after this round if everyone wants to keep going and/or we have enough participants for another round. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This is so much fun. It's so crazy how much the box changes along the way. 
Would love to join the next round if I could! Don't have too much to add in compared to what I have seen on here, but my swap collection has been growing.

Would anyone know by chance when the next circulation would start?

If its alright with everyone maybe you can just hop on to the end of this one? We're going to have a summer exchange coming up so I know I'm excited for that one.

Also bizgirlva, I have not forgotten about you needing lotions.  Got a stash ready for you and now I found your address from Secret Santa,I will email you the tracking number, unless you want it sent to your work!

@@jenny1973 I think the address you have for me is my work! And thank youuuuuu! I tore my hands up at the gym today and they need some lotion stat!

Is there a post about where to find more info about what the circular swap is? It sounds like a ton of fun and I am out the ears with my stash!

Is there a post about where to find more info about what the circular swap is? It sounds like a ton of fun and I am out the ears with my stash!
Thanks for your interest @@jmaddensgirl! We have a section for circular swap that you can maybe take a look at https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/278-circular-swap/ where you can find older circular swap posts that explain the process. We have certain rules such as minimum of 50 posts etc to be eligible. We are getting to the end of this current one but we will have more in the future. We also have a secret santa type of gift exchange coming up in the summer. Hope you can join us then. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Thanks for your interest @@jmaddensgirl! We have a section for circular swap that you can maybe take a look at https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/278-circular-swap/ where you can find older circular swap posts that explain the process. We have certain rules such as minimum of 50 posts etc to be eligible. We are getting to the end of this current one but we will have more in the future. We also have a secret santa type of gift exchange coming up in the summer. Hope you can join us then. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'll have to get to posting more!

Got it earlier today! Will post pics from my phone (the fastest way I know how). The scarf is super pretty but I think someone else wanted it? So I didn't take it, also left the BBW lotions except for one and that was because is got super saturated with an exploded lip gloss (the gloss got under the lotion cap, which I couldn't fully get off). I also lightened the load greatly so there will be room (the box is still pretty full though).

Pictures:

image.png

It was practically bursting

image.png

The exploded lipgloss and its victim

image.png

What I chose (it looks like tons but the box is still full at this point)

image.png

What I added, the NYX and Tarte contour mini have both been sanitized, the Smashbox primer oil is okay because I poured what I needed onto a separate cap until I realized it was breaking me out.

I got your pm Mirandamanda and replied with my address.  It looks like it was a good thing you found lots of goodies to suit you.  I will try to do the same so the box can get a little lighter and looser!

It looks like the box is a little beat.....I will replace it if Mirandamanda hasn't or if it looks like it needs it.

Latest posts

Back