Clarisonic ~ Worth It?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you heard about ProSonic? It's similar to Clarisonic. I found a deal on groupon for it. The original price was $204 but is now $65.

[SIZE=medium](Deleted link per [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]TERMS OF SERVICE[/SIZE][SIZE=medium])[/SIZE]
Hi there!

I have heard of the ProSonic. I believe they sell it at HSN. I own the Clarisonnic Plus & have researched both products. The ProSonic is very different than the Clarisonic. The Clarisonic has patented sonic technology, which means no one else can come close to their technology. The Clarisonic vibrates with it's sonic waves something to the effect of 300 times per second and also cleans skin 6 times better than manual cleansing alone. The Clarisonic is incredibly gentle on the skin. It does not rotate or pull on the skin so it will not cause wrinkles.  I can't say the same for the ProSonic. If you have the funds, please give the Clarisonic a try. Whether purchased at Ulta, Sephora, or QVC, you have a 30 day return policy even though you used the product. In addition, if you purchase it at QVC, the kit comes with many more products & accessories & is at a cheaper price than Ulta or Sephora. Plus, at QVC, they have easy pay in which you can split up the payments usually anywhere from 3 to 6 months (depending on the day you purchase it & whether or not it has recently been on the air). You receive the Clarisonic immediately if paying by credit or debit card & then you continue to make the remaining payments each month. I hope you are seeing results with the ProSonic. However in my opinion, the results with the Clarisonic will be much better.

Thanks for your time & attention.

I just got the Clarisonic and I really like it, but I have a question. My esthetician says the most important thing is keeping the brush head clean, so you don't actually push bacteria into

The skin (yikes!) So I'm wondering what you all find to be the best ways to keep the brush heads clean, and/or how do you clean them best?

Thanks!

I just got the Clarisonic and I really like it, but I have a question. My esthetician says the most important thing is keeping the brush head clean, so you don't actually push bacteria into

The skin (yikes!) So I'm wondering what you all find to be the best ways to keep the brush heads clean, and/or how do you clean them best?

Thanks!
I just make sure to rinse it out after each use and so far so good. 

Back