[Closed] Secret Santa sign ups HERE!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay we find out our SS's tomorrow =] I'm so excited!!!
really? It's tomorrow? I thought it was the 16th! Well if that's the case, heck ya I'm excited!!

Wahoooo one mor day until we find who we get to shop for and hopefully some of their likes and dislikes. :)

@zadidoll I hope you get a nap in today! We will be eagerly awaiting our names!!! 

@MissRoe - 100% agree with your earlier post about pet hair! I don't have any pets myself, but I'm not allergic either, so a few stray cat/dog/rabbit hairs are fine by me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everyone!  Just a clarification on signups:

Secret Santa Signups are THROUGH the 15th.  

As in, you still have all day tomorrow to sign up.  And Santas will be announced the next day (the 16th).  

Sorry for any disappointment!  The anticipation is worth it, my lovelies!

@magicalmom good point. Now I am assuming this means 12:01 Am Eastern time on the 16th  @zadidoll has inboxed us all :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wishful thinking, I will be patiently waiting to see who I can go shop for.

It is so crazy to see all of these new faces that have signed up for Secret Santa. It is exciting that so many people are joining in on the fun, I can't wait to find out who my person is and how well I know them...

It's my first year and I'm super excited. Waiting for the 16th feels like waiting for our BB boxes to update on the 10th, just seems like time goes soooo slow!!

I'm in too!  Is this all I have to do?  Do I need to go online somewhere and populate some form? 

Also, I have no idea what I want for Christmas yet, is it okay that I join?  Well, just a vague notion, am remedial child...  I see other people's list are so dang-nabit impressive!!

Quote: Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm in too!  Is this all I have to do?  Do I need to go online somewhere and populate some form?

Also, I have no idea what I want for Christmas yet, is it okay that I join?  Well, just a vague notion, am remedial child...  I see other people's list are so dang-nabit impressive!!
YAY, more members! Don't forget to PM @zadidoll with your address & make sure to include if you have allergies & pets (so she can pair you up accordingly). Also, there is a Secret Santa for nail polish only, the signup for that can be found here: Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Signup Here! Gosh, I'm getting all giddy just thinking about how much fun this is going to be!
roflmao.gif

@FormosaHoney Shhh... I haven't filled out my list either, what can I say, I'm a procrastinator.   
icon_redface.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY, more members! Don't forget to PM @zadidoll with your address & make sure to include if you have allergies & pets (so she can pair you up accordingly). Also, there is a Secret Santa for nail polish only, the signup for that can be found here: Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Signup Here! Gosh, I'm getting all giddy just thinking about how much fun this is going to be!
roflmao.gif

@FormosaHoney Shhh... I haven't filled out my list either, what can I say, I'm a procrastinator.   
icon_redface.gif

If you haven't done a list yet, check out the discussion thread and answer the get to know you questions.  (If you want a full list of the questions, I have it in my Secret Santa Classified and will continue to update it with any new questions added) That will at least guide your SS.

Quote: Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If you haven't done a list yet, check out the discussion thread and answer the get to know you questions.  (If you want a full list of the questions, I have it in my Secret Santa Classified and will continue to update it with any new questions added) That will at least guide your SS.
Thank you SO much @ttanner2005. I used the list of questions as you suggested & it saved me so much time to find everything in one spot. You're a helpful little angel & for that I'm grateful.
hug.gif

Back