[Closed] Secret Santa sign ups HERE!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a little stressed about my list/coming up with lists in general. Everyone who loves me HATES shopping for me because I don't like to specifically ask for things but have very specific wants. I also am the type of person who gets very anxious about surprises/uncertainty. (Lol I sound like the wrong person to sign up for SS don't I?) But I do derive a lot of happiness from buying things FOR others and I take a lot of pride in being able to buy things for myself rather than asking. I really hope my list doesn't come off as a specific shopping list (I've edited it a bunch of times...trust me) but that's really just how my brain works.

Eta: and I really hope everyone has a do not want list because I would hate to disappoint the person I get!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My people! I'm pretty much exactly like this. My list (which I haven't posted yet! I figure I can continue to work on it until we get out Santees) is long, but I'm just kind of throwing out "here's everything I'm drawn to, and here's what I avoid" lists.

ETA: Did I mention how gleeful my OCD is about lists? It doesn't matter what the list is for. I have lists for everything *everywhere* and multiple list-making apps on my phone.

These sounds exactly like me!  I love to subscribe to beauty subs but I'm not the type of person who will try anything.  I've been wearing makeup for 25 years and I know what I like on me and what I don't.  For example, no matter how many pretty colored eyeshadow pallets I buy I know I will never use them, I am a neutral gal.  They just sit in my bathroom looking pretty having been used only once (and promptly washed off).  

While I don't have OCD, I am also a list fanatic and have multiple notebooks or notepads everywhere!  My husband is used to me waking up in the middle of the night to add something to my list on my nightstand.  I can't function without my lists.

I think we've had plenty of time to sign up...give us our names and let us get shopping already!!! This is killing me smalls!!! lol...

I just joined the Secret Santa group, so am I in?  I know I have to send a PM with my name & address too, but is that it?  I will create my wishlist when I figure out if I've officially signed up.  I'm super excited and sorry for being such a newbie to the Secret Santa thing.

Yea this is insane, lol. Just give me my name!!! Lol, there are soooo many great sales going on. In my opinion, I think some of the pre-sales are better than the Black Friday sales. We will just have to see.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yea this is insane, lol. Just give me my name!!! Lol, there are soooo many great sales going on. In my opinion, I think some of the pre-sales are better than the Black Friday sales. We will just have to see.
I don't remember there being this many pre-sales in early November before Black Friday.  It's hard not to jump all over them!

Yea sales are down and stores are trying to gain and keep momentum for Black Friday.

I just joined the Secret Santa group, so am I in?  I know I have to send a PM with my name & address too, but is that it?  I will create my wishlist when I figure out if I've officially signed up.  I'm super excited and sorry for being such a newbie to the Secret Santa thing.
I believe you should indicate if you are ok with international shipping too

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe you should indicate if you are ok with international shipping too
Thanks for pointing that out!

This will be my first time. How do I do this? It sounds like I have to PM my contact information. Do I also make up a list and put it out publicly, or is that to be sent via PM as well?

Latest posts

Back