[Closed] Secret Santa sign ups HERE!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bflopolska Yes, you need to PM @zadidoll with your address and whether or not you will be an international Santa. You should then make a general list of what you are interested in and post it publicly and then link it in your signature. Does that help?

@Bflopolska Yes, you need to PM @zadidoll with your address and whether or not you will be an international Santa. You should then make a general list of what you are interested in and post it publicly and then link it in your signature. Does that help?
Thank you, yes, this helps. I use the mobile site (won't crash on my iPad) and after all my time here I neither know how to make a signature, nor link to it! Any help is much appreciated!

@Bflopolska As far as I am aware, it is not possible to make a list or edit your signature in the mobile version. You should see if there is a computer you can do this from. I also use the mobile version predominantly and I used one of my brother's laptops to do that part. There are support forums on the site that you can find on help with doing all of that. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

@Bflopolska As far as I am aware, it is not possible to make a list or edit your signature in the mobile version. You should see if there is a computer you can do this from. I also use the mobile version predominantly and I used one of my brother's laptops to do that part. There are support forums on the site that you can find on help with doing all of that. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
I switched to the desktop version and did it that way, although I don't think signatures show up on the mobile! Nonetheless, I did manage it, and thanks for your help!

Quote: Originally Posted by STLSportsGirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to start shopping!!!!
Me too!  Instead of working I've been reading everyone's wish lists for a couple hours...

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me too!  Instead of working I've been reading everyone's wish lists for a couple hours...
LOL.  That's how I am going to get inspired as well.   And probably sucked into buying new things.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Only a couple more days!!!
I'm so excited, only 2 more!!

Attention those who were eyeing the Geek Chic Cosmetics This Isn't a Democracy set: Mine should be sitting in my mailbox when I get home! Swatches will go in the eyeshadow thread.

I confess that I'm looking forward to getting my Santee more than I am to Christmas itself.
Secret Santa kinda got me in the holiday spirit. My daughter gets her present expression from my husband, I guess. It's not that they don't like the presents but they don't get excited :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . That and having him gone this holiday season and moving away from my mom this year means it was going to be a low key Christmas. Oh and I'm so happy to buy someone beauty who actually cares what I bought :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> nobody else I know is as "into" it as me.

I am so looking forward to secret Santa. I have been very stressed these last couple of weeks, I am looking forward to shopping and wrapping things for my secret Santa. I can't wait to find out who I am shopping for!

Back