• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming 8/1 Best of Hautelook Beauty Bags! 8AM PT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine came in two different boxes and everything was perfectly intact. One was in a very large box with a small amount of items. That one scared me. A large handbag could have fit in that and it just had two blushes. Then I got a small box with a large amount of items, including my palettes, that fit snugly. They must reach for whatever box is closest to them at the time or something.
This scares me.. I ordered the primer (which I'm sure will be fine) and the Hot Mama blush (it's my HG blush).. I'm worried to get home to see what it looks like!!  Delivery confirmation today!

Have yet to receive my spring bag :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I contacted them and they refunded the shipping since it has surpasses the delivery date but no clue as to when I'm getting my bag

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have yet to receive my spring bag
frown.gif

I contacted them and they refunded the shipping since it has surpasses the delivery date but no clue as to when I'm getting my bag
Whoa, that is a long time to wait.  I am still waiting for my Lorac, but that's because I placed my order a week or two after my spring bag purchase.  Did they send you a tracking code?  If you don't get it soon, you should ask for a full refund!

Whoa, that is a long time to wait.  I am still waiting for my Lorac, but that's because I placed my order a week or two after my spring bag purchase.  Did they send you a tracking code?  If you don't get it soon, you should ask for a full refund!
Nope no tracking. They dont send it out personally that's what they told me. It ships from a different warehouse. It was pretty confusing. They said if I don't get it by the 30th to message them again.

My the Balm order got to me yesterday- I guess technically it came earlier, but they decided they didn't feel like leaving it in my locked mailbox (USPS in Chicago drives me up a wall- nothing they do makes any sense.)  Thankfully everything was intact!  Super excited that my blush was all in one piece, and the primer was good to go.  Pretty small box.

Okay I need some help on this issue.

I was out of town for about a week dealing with some family issues. When I came back home I expected some type of note from UPS saying they had my package because I had seen everyone get their package. But I didn't, a couple of days ago I found a bunch of UPS slips outside behind my apartment building. It seemed that they were for me, I guess they got unstuck and blew out there. I called UPS and told me that they had attempted to delivery my package 3 times and that they had sent it back to the sender.

Now it took Hautelook almost a week from them saying, no we haven't shipped your package out to it takes 10-12 days for Canada buyers to receive their order (I do live in Canada). So finally yesterday I get an email saying my order was received and getting a refund. Today I get an email from someone saying they can't resend my box out because the warehouse just can't since it was a return. 

I do know what to tell them or what to do. I was really looking forward this purchase, I never received a tracking number or anything from either Hautelook or UPS.

Ladies I need some advice/help. 

Thank you

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay I need some help on this issue.

I was out of town for about a week dealing with some family issues. When I came back home I expected some type of note from UPS saying they had my package because I had seen everyone get their package. But I didn't, a couple of days ago I found a bunch of UPS slips outside behind my apartment building. It seemed that they were for me, I guess they got unstuck and blew out there. I called UPS and told me that they had attempted to delivery my package 3 times and that they had sent it back to the sender.

Now it took Hautelook almost a week from them saying, no we haven't shipped your package out to it takes 10-12 days for Canada buyers to receive their order (I do live in Canada). So finally yesterday I get an email saying my order was received and getting a refund. Today I get an email from someone saying they can't resend my box out because the warehouse just can't since it was a return. 

I do know what to tell them or what to do. I was really looking forward this purchase, I never received a tracking number or anything from either Hautelook or UPS.

Ladies I need some advice/help. 

Thank you
I'm not really sure if there's anything else you can do.  It seems like you tried everything.  At least Hautelook issued you a refund - it doesn't seem like this was lost in the mail or misdelivery, but bad luck and timing.  UPS still delivers to my apartment even if I'm not at home - they leave packages at my side door.  I would recommend leaving a note or giving specific delivery instructions in the future.

Or you can try contacting CS again in hopes you get another person who will help with this.  But I'd imagine the warehouse would be full of new products on a daily basis.  I'm sure it's not easy for them to re-ship a product that was returned.  

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ahahhaa r u srs

Spring 2013 HauteLook Beauty Bag Blowout is back tomorrow at 8AM Pacific!
YAY! I missed out on all of the bags. Hopefully they have the bag with the Suki, but I think that was a Summer bag.

Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY! I missed out on all of the bags. Hopefully they have the bag with the Suki, but I think that was a Summer bag.
There's still hope they'll have the summer bag with the Suki.  The site description states:

Makeup lovers, rejoice! This exclusive event features our best-selling beauty bags, all in one place for easy snagging. Featuring our in-demand summer and Crown Brush beauty bags, this collection is well-stocked with everything you need to achieve the perfect look. From lash-defining mascaras and nourishing lotions to top-quality brushes and pigment-packed eye shadow, our best beautifying sets are here and ready for the taking.

Cross your fingers!  I just scraped the last bit out of the tiny jar I received from BB and I need more of this in my life. 

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ahahhaa r u srs

Spring 2013 HauteLook Beauty Bag Blowout is back tomorrow at 8AM Pacific!
I saw that too.  It looks like they got the product image wrong - this was one of the summer beauty bags.  I do remember the Spring bag was sold out last time around.  While there may be extras, this summer bag was the only one that wasn't sold out. I saw in the previews they have a white makeup bag, but it doesn't have any products on display with it.

Ah, I mixed it up.  Last time I ordered the Summer bag (pictured) and skipped the Spring one with the Suki.  At the time I hadn't tried it, so I didn't know I'd love it.

I think the white bag is the crown products. You can see it kinda hidden back there. I wish the other bags were back but I'm also glad they aren't at the same time.

Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the white bag is the crown products. You can see it kinda hidden back there. I wish the other bags were back but I'm also glad they aren't at the same time.

Regardless of the new products, I'm definitely going to pass on this one.  I don't need another beauty bag, and this by far doesn't begin to tempt me.  I received a Crowne eye brush in the Spring bag and it was very bad quality brush.  I have cheap brushes that work better than this brand.  

I haven't made any Hautelook purchases since thebalm, Lorac, and Urban Decay sales.  I think I scored enough makeup for the rest of this year.  I certainly have scored enough Suki for the next eight months!

I must say, I totally agree with you, the Suki product is amazing. I saved up all my Birchbox points for the Suki exfoliating face wash. I'd still buy this in a heartbeat. I was curious about the Hautelook spring beauty bag and found a blogger had posted this pic. I cant seem to add the pic via my phone but I have the link. Was this the spring bag? http://hotcitycoolmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/photo14.jpg

I must say, I totally agree with you, the Suki product is amazing. I saved up all my Birchbox points for the Suki exfoliating face wash. I'd still buy this in a heartbeat. I was curious about the Hautelook spring beauty bag and found a blogger had posted this pic. I cant seem to add the pic via my phone but I have the link. Was this the spring bag? http://hotcitycoolmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/photo14.jpg
Suki just had a 50% off code, of course I had to stock up. It's amazing! The spring bag was a great deal!

Originally Posted by Kimb3rly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's still hope they'll have the summer bag with the Suki.  The site description states:

Makeup lovers, rejoice! This exclusive event features our best-selling beauty bags, all in one place for easy snagging. Featuring our in-demand summer and Crown Brush beauty bags, this collection is well-stocked with everything you need to achieve the perfect look. From lash-defining mascaras and nourishing lotions to top-quality brushes and pigment-packed eye shadow, our best beautifying sets are here and ready for the taking.

Cross your fingers!  I just scraped the last bit out of the tiny jar I received from BB and I need more of this in my life. 
I don't think I can live with Suki. When I used up my small jar, I used up my Birchbox points to buy more.

Originally Posted by loveforeva21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I must say, I totally agree with you, the Suki product is amazing. I saved up all my Birchbox points for the Suki exfoliating face wash. I'd still buy this in a heartbeat.

I was curious about the Hautelook spring beauty bag and found a blogger had posted this pic. I cant seem to add the pic via my phone but I have the link. Was this the spring bag?

http://hotcitycoolmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/photo14.jpg
This.

Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think I can live with Suki. When I used up my small jar, I used up my Birchbox points to buy more.

This.
Ugh, I think it's the summer bag and NOT the spring, they are all over the place on their description.. the depicted pic is of the summer bag though... >_< But still for $10 it's a steal and makes a great Christmas gift in advanced...

Well they said there is no way for them to send my bag out again so they refunded my purchase. I got excited because I thought maybe the bags would be for sale today but nope. That sucks I also only bought the bag for the suki.

No Suki  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  However, I just checked by dashboard for Sample Society and I'm getting another mini jar in my kit
icon_cheesygrin.gif

*edited to be spoiler free*

Latest posts

Back