• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming 8/1 Best of Hautelook Beauty Bags! 8AM PT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up the summer bag for me and 3 of the crown brushes for holiday gifts, can't beat it for teenagers

No I haven't but I heard they are just ok, shed a bit, but for 10 bucks each it knocks a few gifts off my holiday list , I think it's a good kit for teens that don't have a bunch of stuff already

I just hope they pack things better and I don't end up with piles of shattered eyeshadow like my spring bag

ahahhaa r u srs Spring 2013 HauteLook Beauty Bag Blowout is back tomorrow at 8AM  Pacific!
After passing up all of the Hautelook bags since the perfume bag months ago I finally caved and bought this. I thought for $10 even if I only like a couple of things it's still worth it. I never use tanning products but one of my best friends loves tanning products so I ordered a second bag that I really want to give her for her birthday on September 23rd, I am just concerned it won't be here by then. The last time I ordered from Hautelook it took 3-4 weeks before I received my goods. Worst comes to worst I'll give it to her for Christmas, but it's just more summery with the tanning items.

Beauty Bags for the Hubbies!! www.hautelook.com/product/12308940

Back