CONTEST: BH Cosmetics Back to School Contest [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best back to school look is very colorful! It's still bright and sunny out and I want my bright and sunny attitude to come out as well! Using my bh eyeshadow palette I mixed a very pigmented pink with a nice blue had a fun outfit to match! I tried to mute it down a peg with a white eyeliner and then actually used a little of the same color pink eyeshadow for a blush!

Number one tip for this look? I guess I would say pick one shade of pink and stick with it. I initially tried this look with a darker pink lipstain and a blush with more of a red hue and it looked pretty bad. Keeping it semi-uniform was the key. Hope you enjoy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Posting for my daughter (she is 15) and getting ready to go back to High School as a Sophmore. She is following in my makeup addiction, but tends to keep her makeup light and natural. Her back-to-school look would most likely be a light concealer on little places, some pressed powder, a very light blue/taupe blended eye with minimal eyeliner, and black mascara. She is a lip balm girl so Im sure she would use one of the ones with shimmer to it.

If you were to ask her her make up tip would be "less is more and make sure you dont have that funny foundation line on your jaw...blend!!"

I love color for day or night. My favorite go-to color for back-to-school season is a pretty lavender color for my eyes and a soft pink for my lips. I created this look using mark's i-mark wet/dry eye shadow in lotus. I used mark's Scandalash in Black for the eyelashes, and lined my lower lid with mark's No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Ultraviolet. For my lips, I used a very soft pink color, using mark's Glow Baby Glow in Sweet Talk. I used a primer for my face before putting on a tinted moisturizer and adding a blush (Just Blushing Powder Blush in Kitten).

My back to school makeup must be a simple one cos im going to school, so its just a simple skin tone eyeshadow with some shimmers in it and a nice winged eyeliner.  A akin tone blusher and neutral lips.

I try to keep it natural by using a mineral foundation to cover the face but mainly the circles and any uneven skin tones,  a red or darker pink lip stain, a thicker mascara in brown black and light bronzer to finish highlighting the cheekbones and a light brown color to my lid.

one tip I can share is, If Im not wearing full eye shadow for any special occasion, I almost always swipe a bit of my stick concealer between the eye lid and the brow area (even with the light brown on the lid is good) because I find it opens and brightens up the eye without looking like you have make up on and I retouch during the day or night.

my back to school look always is different.It all depends on my style for the day it can be classy vintage, exotic and colorful, simple and professional or edgy.One thing I always like to do is add the color or colors Im wearing or colors that compliment what im wearing. I always use bh cosmetics 120 palette 1st edition,physicians formula, and maybeline.

This is a picture taken a year ago, but my back to school look would be a nice, simple but classy eye look with a pop of lip color.  I would pay special attention to my foundation and blush color so it does not overpower my eye look.

Being a college student, a fresh, glowing face that last all day is what my back to school look is all about!

Here are the steps to achieve my look:

1. For dry/normal skin use a tinted moisterizer, for oily skin use a mineral powder.  (Spf is very important!)

2. Use concelor to cover blemishes if needed.

3. For dry to normal skin put cream blush on the apple of your cheeks and blend. For oily skin use powder blush.

4. Next use a gold cream eyeshadow. (it last longer than powder eyeshadow)

5. Put on a little black liquid liner and some mascara!

6. And for the last touch use a tinted lip balm with spf!

​

My back to school makeup look is something colorful to showcase my personality. The number one tip for creating this look would be lots of blending :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

HELLO EVERYONE :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My back to school routine is look bright and natural.Every girl needs there primer so the makeup could stay up all day in school,so i first put primer all over my face and the eyelids and then for my face i apply bb cream and then very light coverage foundation.For my cheeks i used a light pink blush and for eyes bright pink eye shadow with glitter and then i add mascara and my very best friend black eyeliner,i cant live with out my black eyeliner and for lips a bright neutral pink.I hope you guys like my back to school makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My Back To School Makeup look is very simple and classic. I just use some conceler, mascara,a little eyeliner and lip gloss. My makeup must do is to have my eyebrows done it really frames the face and completes the look.

My back to school look is very simple, soft, and fast. I apply some concealer before I apply powder. Then I put eyeliner on my lower lash line and smudge it. Then I curl my lashes and apply a brownish black mascara. To finish I put on some lip balm to give my lips some shine.

My number one tip for creating this look is to apply concealer and powder to the eyelid. This will act as a base for shadow if you don't have primer, and it also brightens up my eyes if I'm not using any shadow.

And that's it!

I like to go neutral.. Kinda natural look but alittle pop of gold. I don't wanna do too much since it's the 1st day and I'm going to be running around looking for my classes.. Or I should say was cause I'm 30 now So I don't have 1st days of class anymore but its the same look I wear for my kids 1st day of school since I drop them off at school on there 1st day. It also isn't too much since all my time is taken p in the morning of getting things together for my kiddies ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is a pic I did to recreate my look that I put for the 1st days of school. 

1. a simple neutral (warm browns and nude) makeup look with waterproof khol eyeliner.

2. warm brown (outer corner), champagne nude (all over lid), or nude pink eyeshadow (all over lid).  nude pink lipgloss or nude pink lipstick with clear lipgloss.  i skip on the foundation usually and if i do use a blush is would be nude peach pink color.  with school being all day i would use a waterproof black or black/brown khol eyeliner (i.e. stila khol eyeliner or noir waterproof eyeliner).  line with a slight cat eye and to the outer lower water line too.  skip on this liner if you've got gym class.  also i would darken the eyebrows just a little bit to make them even. 

My favorite back to school look is this picture of me here. I honestly don't care for how neutral colors such as beige or tans look on me so I went with a smokey eye using a black eye shadow from NYX and a dark brown eye shadow by NYX that's close to my skin tone as my crease color. I also used a gold eye shadow from Wet & Wild's "Vanity" Palette in my inner tear duct with a nude lip NYX "Natural" lippie! My beauty tip to achieve this look is to simply have a neutral or smokey eye palette!

My favourite back to school can change from time to time. It depends on what mood I am in!

I usually go for the browns and smokey grey colors but sometimes i like a more colorful look like the second pic below.

My favorite colors for school are soft pinks and purples like in the picture of me below. I think a nude lipstick or having just a pinky gloss in your bag is essential! I use the less expensive makeup to achieve this look such as Coastal Scents smokey palette, Holika BB cream and Maybelline Falsies mascara. A tip to achieve a glowy look overall is to put a liquid luminizer (I use Revlon Skin lights in Peach light) underneath your powder or blend in with your foundation while applying. Always works for me!

Best back to school look, Top liquid eyeliner, Ivory foundation Gorgeous bronzer! (must have, to give you a gorgeous glow) Light pink lip gloss nothing to in your face! Only wear bright lipgloss if you only have a little of makeup on your eyes! Last of all.. My fav! Fake eyelashes! Some people think this is ott! But it's what makes me me! Something that helps my makeup look flawless is moisturiser! Put it on before your foundation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />! Also a tad spray of hairspray on your face keeps your makeup looking gorgeous all day!
b2653a93-1bd6-f91a.jpg
Loving this forum!

I really don't wear much makeup.. and when I do, I just use blush, mascara, and a lipstick. Really easy, simple, and quick! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't really have tips but I use a brush to apply my lipstick and I use concealer if it's a bold color to clean up any mess.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! <3

My favorite back to school look would either be a copper or golden smoky eye. This really brightens up my eyes and looks semi-natural. I also go for the Maybelline BB cream, pink lips, black eyeliner on my upper lids, and long and volumized eye lashes. 

P.S. I tried to post a picture but it said I did not have permission :/ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back