CONTEST: BH Cosmetics Back to School Contest [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thats what happened to me, but you dont go to Insert Attachment, go to the first pic of a box right next to the paper clip pic towards the left and it should say Insert Image..and it will let you post a pic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tend not to have a ton of time in the morning to do my makeup, but I always make sure I have some on. My routine begins with a light lotion and Lancome's Natural Ivory powder to even out my skin. I follow that with ELF eyeliner on the top lid, just from corner to corner, no hassle with perfecting a wing or whatnot. Then I use an eyeshadow that accents my outfit. Then I apply a black mascara to both top and bottom lashes to give my eyes a wide, baby doll look. I don't really mess around with blush or lip stuff unless it's chapstick or my favorite lip gloss, Bath and Body Works' mentha GingerMint (which I can't get anymore and I'm almost out).

Tip: I use ELF's black liner pencil before I put on my eyeshadow so I can get any color eyeliner I want. Simply, the liner is kinda sticky so I apply that, then I brush eyeshadow over the liner. The eyeshadow sticks to the liner and covers it up and condenses to look like a colored liner. If you do it right, it looks really neat.

Reply to this thread letting us know what your best back to school makeup look is.

I love wearing a simple neutral eye with a pop of color on the lower lash line.

What's your number one beauty tip for creating this look?

Use matte colors on the lid and a bright color full of reflects on the lower lash line. Keep the liner simple. Make sure you use a detail brush so you're not left with a ton of pesky fallout!

Bonus points for including a picture! (This is optional)

Right up there ^^^^! 

My fav look is a metallic smokey eye with silver inner corners and black. I always start with a fresh clean face :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A natural back to school look works well. Products that serve multiple purposes (a BB for skin, maybe a glo lotion or bronzer also used on my eyelid, etc.) help save time. A lush mascara is always a must, and I like a matte lip color to finish.

My favorite back to school look is a neutral smokey eye with a small dash of a pale pastel color on the inner corner, and finished off with a winged liner on top, and a colored liner on the water line and just under the eye! Complete the look with a simple foundation and some mascara, and you're done!

To do this look I would just definitely make sure that you blend the colors REALLY well, since it is a smokey eye! :)

I love my simple 3 shadow look. It's so quick and so simple. Just concealer, matte foundation, light blush, a creamy gold, a pearly white and a medium/dark brown shadow, eyeliner and nude lip colour.

My number one tip is to not spend too much time doing it. The reason it looks good is because it looks effortless, and really is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, you don't want to go to heavy with back to school makeup cause you should let your personality, not your makeup define you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

u :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My back to school makeup looks is pretty much in line with most others, natural, quick and not too heavy!

Brows with Benefit's Brow Zings, neutral eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, black eyeliner, mascara and a pink mouth.

My number one beauty tip for creating this look is to frame your face. Brows, eyes, lips = simple!

Congratulations to Rayanns! You are the winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest, it was fun to read

about your back to school looks and tips.

As you know, we have a lot of contests on MakeupTalk, so check back often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back