CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to try SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic; I'm in the search for a good antioxidant and I have heard wonderful things about this brand. :)

I usually love anything by SkinCeuticals.  I love trying out the BB creams to find my new "bestie"...

But, I want to try 

Perlier & Elariia
the mostest!

Thanks for the opportunity...

There are a few for me!

Mally® Evercolor Shadow Stick - I have Twilight and I looooooove it, would love to try more!

Memoire Liquide Soliel Liquide Fragrance and Fleur Liquid Body Cream - The packaging looks pretty and it seems interesting!

dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone - Because I am loving BB creams lately and I love everything I have tried from dr. brandt before!

I would love to try the ybf eye liner!  I have brown eyes, so purple hues accent them the best, I'm always on the hunt for a new and better liner.

I'd love to try the neostrata to do away with my lines and wrinkles as I have more than I'd like for 30.

Dr. Brandt Signature BB cream with Flexitone. I'm totally buying into the BB hype and given the quality of the other Dr. Brandt products i've tried i would love to try this one.

I would love to try the SkinCeuticals product. I have been searching for the best skin care line and everything I read mentions SkinCeuticals.

I would like to try NeoStrata® Skin Active Exfoliating Wash, Cellular Restoration and Intensive Eye Therapy.  I'm starting to get some wrinkles and want to find something to help reduce them.

I would love, love, love to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control serum - it sounds like it would be a match made in heaven for my dry, wavy hair! I like that it will both calm and smooth in all kinds of weather!

I would love to try the Moroccanoil Fizz Control - the humidity this summer is causing my hair to go all over the place!  ...but I kind of also want to try the dr brandt BB cream...I really like wearing BB creams in the summer because they are lighter than foundation but don't sacrifice on coverage (or at least the ones I have tried don't!)

I'd like to try the Mally Evercolor shadow stick because it sounds like an amazing brand! I have never gotten the chance to try out anything Mally because it is on the expensive side and it is hard to get! Plus my favorite makeup item is eye products! So much fun!

I would love to try out the BB cream im obbsessed with BB creams i've tried the Dr. jart and the garnier. Another product I'd love to try out is the morrocanoil I like to straighten my hair and blow dry it and it would be a great product to keep my hair healthy!

Awesome Giveaway :)

I'd love to try the Dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone

I'm looking for a really good BB cream, and I am hoping this one would be better suited for fair skin tones.

Good luck to every one! :]

I would LOVE to try a really good BB Cream!  There are so many available I have no idea which one to choose, but I like the all-in-one aspect of it.

Thanks so much for the contest!

I would love to try the MorrocanOil Anti-Frizz spray.  I have hair problems.  I don't dye it, blow dry it, hairspray it, or flatiron it, but it's frizzy.  I have been using Organix Brand Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner since March.  I switched off with Organix Brand Macadamia Nut Oil shampoo and conditioner at the beginning of May.  That lasted until the 20th, and I couldn't take it any longer.  The argan oil is the only product that makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back