CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to try the

NeoStrata® Skin Active Exfoliating Wash, Cellular Restoration and Intensive Eye Therapy
I love these types of products because im addicted to skin care and this one sounds really good!

I would love to try the Dr. Brandt BB Cream.  I've been dying to try one out, but have always been unsure of which to get.  I would love to try one out and hopefully fall in love!

I'd love to try the Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick! I am a huge fan of Mally cosmetics but haven't tried the shadow sticks yet, I've seen them featured on QVC and they look like they are amazing.

It's a toss up between the Moroccanoil and the shadow stick.  I've always thought these boxes looked fantastic.  I'm debating canceling My Glam and picking this one up. 

I would love to try the Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream. I've heard all the buzz about BB creams, but I've never tried one. Hopefully, it would help me achieve a flawless look.

I would love to try SkinCeuticals antioxidant products. They are potent antioxidants plus help to promote collagen production.

Dr Brandt BB Cream.  I"m in my early 40s and have been wanting to put less product on my face. This sounds like it's all around better for my skin.

I'd love to try the Moroccanoil Frizz control. With hurricane season coming up in Florida the humidity is out of control and I could use something to keep my hair in line 
laughing.gif

I would love to try the Moroccanoil frizz control spray, I have really fine dry hair and it gets super frizzy in the ends. My mother also gets really frizzy hair as well which is way worse than mine. We both struggle to find something that will tame our hair. Living in a house with 3 girls, my mom sister and I, we are always trying out new products and to be able to have them sent to our door every month without breaking our bank accounts would be awesome.

I'd love to try the Mally Eyshadow stick... I am horrible with eyeshadow, maybe that would give me better control?

I really love the Dr. Brandt BB cream - I had herd Dr. Brandt talking about it when he was on Sirius XM's Cosmo Radio on the show Wake up! with Taylor and was super thrilled to get it in my last Test Tube. I also really like the Mally Shadow sticks - they go on so smooth!

Since I can't answer EVERYTHING (even though that is the real answer), I would say my top 3 interests would be the Dr. Brandt BB Cream, The Morroccan Oil Frizz Control and the NeoStrata Exfoliating wash. I hope I win!

I want to try Revlon Kissable lip balm stains. They look so amazing, and they seem to be getting popular! 

I want to try Revlon Kissable lip balm stains. They look so amazing, and they seem to be getting popular! 

I would love to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control!  I have curly/wavy hair that tends to get pretty dry.  I'd love to try this product so I could add some moisture to my dry hair.  I need something that can help control my hair when it's humid, also.  This sounds like a good product to take with me on my beach vacation!  I've tried products that contain silicone, and they make my hair soft but end up drying my hair out......so it seems that Moroccanoil® Frizz Control would be a better choice for my hair type.  I love that people are saying that it has a nice fragrance!  I definitely want to try this!

I would like to try SkinCeuticals because I am obsessed with sunscreen since I have had skin cancer. 

I would love to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control. I am obsessed with hair products of all types as I have a big thick bushy dry head of hair. I have heard that these oils can work miracles and id love to give them a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back