CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be excited to get the Memoire Liquide Soliel Liquide Fragrance and Fleur Liquid Body Cream.  I would like this because one reviewer mentioned that it was fresh and citrusy (something I adore in a scent).  The other reason for me wanting it is that I love perfumed body creams and that is a product that I find lacking in the sample subscription programs that I belong to.  This is such an awesome giveaway and opportunity....thanks for bringing it to MUT! 
happy.gif

I would love to try the NeoStrata skin care products. I'm currently searching for a new eye cream.

I would love to try the Morroccanoil Frizz Control. Morroccan oil does lovely things for my curly, thick hair!

Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex

Because it is has the same active ingredients as Lancome Genifique. I want to see how the two products compare.

I would love to try the NeoStrata Exfoliating Face Wash because it sounds refreshing.

I would love the Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick because the colors look intense and all the reviews say it stays on all day!

Moroccanoil Frizz Control - my hairstylist swears by it!

I would love to try the 

dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone. 
I have heard a lot of good things about BB creams as miracle workers and have yet to get my hands on some to try. I purchased this Test Tube hoping to get a sample of the BB cream, but they were all sold out. 

I would love to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control!

My hair hates the humidity, and it frizzes so badly that even when I pull it back and put it in a clippy, it still manages to be a big poofball in the back.

I live in NW Indiana, near Lake Michigan so I'm subjected to extreme humidity pretty much all year. I have yet to find a product that actually tames my hair in humidity. I've heard really good things about Moroccanoil® Frizz Control® and would love to try it.

I would love to try the 

Perlier & Elariia!!! 
I bet is smells great and it has really good reviews!

I'd love to try the Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick since they're very well-reviewed and the colors (particularly Nautical) are gorgeous.

I would love to try the Mally Shadow Stick, because it might be a time-saving staple in the morning getting-ready rush! I usually skip eyeshadow when I'm in a hurry, but something easy like this, and purse-packable!!! would be too simple to pass up!

I would love to try out the Mally Shadow Stick because I've heard really great things about them and would love to see if they live up to the hype. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to try the ybf Eye Liner...eyeliner is the one item I never leave home without, and the color sounds really interesting. I've heard great things about this brand as well, but have never had the opportunity to test it out. 

I would be really interested to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control as well. My hair is very fine, and with the summer humidity, it tends to have a mind of its own!

I love the Miraiâ„¢ Purifying Body Wash and would LOVE to try the Miraiâ„¢ Body Serum and Cooling Body Spritzer.

definitely the dr. brandt signature BB Cream - i'm trying to find my HG bb cream right now!

I would LOVE to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control! Humid Iowa summer wreak havoc on my super curly long hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back