CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that it's not a subscription service and products you haven't heard of before or wanted to try, you can!

I love that the collection contains such a different variety of items, you can't go wrong! I like that there is something for everyone so that no-one is left out, with options like that you can't go wrong. Definitely signing up for their mailing list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck to everyone! 

The sparitual product looks great! I worked for a spa for years and we used this product because it is free of harsh chemicals and works wonderfully!

I'm a beauty product addict! I love Olay, Physicians Formula, Sephora and Redken! I'm not too familiar with the other products but that's the beauty of this contest! I have the chance to try new products! Being the only girl with 3 brothers, my Mom and I always share products we love. We share the same birthday, October 3, so this would be an awesome gift to share with my Mom for our birthday!

I'm a beauty product addict! I love Olay, Physicians Formula, Sephora and Redken! I'm not too familiar with the other products but that's the beauty of this contest! I have the chance to try new products! Being the only girl with 3 brothers, my Mom and I always share products we love. We share the same birthday, October 3, so this would be an awesome gift to share with my Mom for our birthday!

I Love that the basket was thoughtfully created with some item for natural hair care & some that are not... Sometimes being open to other products allows you to find some real jewels!!

I love the formula makeup but have not tried the other brands would love to Erin this bakery

I love that it's not a subscription! The Ferro blush looks really interesting. I also subbed to emails.

Congratulations to SarahJean! You are the winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest.  

Check back soon as we always have exciting contests for our MakeupTalk members!

Thank you! I am so stoked! 
redface.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back