CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how one can put together a basket that suits not only their needs but others in their family as well. I believe that the opt in and out option is also a great idea! No forced commitment! The items in the basket seem sensible and the best part is that most of them are OTC as well as a few high-end products. It allows the person to explore both sides of cosmetics!

I joined the mailing list and I am excited to see who wins!

This looks wonderful! Thank you for the opportunity. 
flowers.gif

I like the quality of the beauty, skin and hair products offered in this collection!

Love the variety of beauty essentials, many of which have been on my list to sample for some time!!! Great brands:)

Everything looks great and I live the wide selection offered. I definitely see some products that I'd love to have right now.

I love the quality and prices of your products. Always a great variety too.

It Cosmetics! theBalm! Yves Rocher! Redken! MAC! Nice variety, thanks for offering this.

Between the retooled website and the new HSN collaboration, you should really start to take off. Good luck!

I love the fact that you have a good variety of brands, from high end to more affordable, and I especially love that I can see what I am ordering and decide what I want and I'm not locked into purchasing every month.

I love that there are both skin care and make up products. I always go for the make up because it's pretty but I really need more skin care items so this is a win win for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, all the products in that collection look wonderful! With a closer look, I've noticed that all the brands are good for all skin types. When it comes to self pampering, you have to watch out that you don't use something to powerful to harm your skin and more people have sensitive skin than you know. All those products could work with someone with bad skin or sensitive skin. Everything in there is high class and shiny and pretty and I want them all. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love that there is a variety of products. Must admit that the nudes look pretty great tho, and just in time for my birthday!! I also signed up for the mailing list.... Heres hoping...... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back