CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm digging that you can choose which samples work for you/you're interested in...((so you don't end up with a decorated sandwich bag as a sample!, yeah I'm talking to you BB! *shakes fist*))

I love the variety and range of products, from drugstore to high end.  Strongly resembles my own collection!

Looks like a great variety offered, and opting in/out is a VERY attractive policy!

I subscribed! :) :)

I love that there is everything from hair to face to hands/feet.

I am interested in that Sephora moisterizer. Anything to make my face hydrated and beautiful I'm all for it!

Also, I think that the Redkin products are nice too. I use a few of their products and they are amazing.

I would love to have one! Cool contest! good luck everyone!

I love the option to choose whether you want that collection. ALL the collections look wonderful though!

I just LOVE the huge variety of products!! Every area is covered!! What more could a girl ask for!!

I like the variety of brands and products in the selection. Those eyeshadows are calling my name.

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Such a variety of great products! 
ITA. I love collections! This reminds me of the Allure Beauty Box, which is a wonderful buy.

Thanks so much for this thread - a lot of variety and good products there that now I'm going to have to try out. Good luck everybody.

This collection has such a great variety of products and brands. I love Redken and Olay! Wow, wouldn't I love to win!

i would totally love the Nude pallete! and that Redken hair product i see in the back, i have always want to try that brand!! who am i kidding?!! i want it all! <3 lol

I love how I know that I can trust these products to make me feel and be as beautiful as I can be. I love the extraordinary quality and I love all of the creativity and expertese with which they were made. I really like that these products make me feel like they are worth a million dollars and I can afford them. I love this brand.

there's so many great products featured in this package. I mean 275 dollar value. For someone like me who doesn't have the option to buy the higher end products, this would be such a great opportunity for me to win ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'd love to be able to share this with my friends and family too. Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway!!

Originally Posted by alyssaw /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[SIZE=8.5pt]This contest is sponsored by [/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]Total Beauty[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]MakeupTalk Members:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]We're excited to launch a new contest brought to you by Total Beauty.  [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Total Beauty Collection is unlike other programs because it's not a subscription. You simply choose what box you'd like to purchase and for $15 you will receive 5 deluxe beauty samples right to your door.  Head on over to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Total Beauty[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] and learn more.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]One lucky winner will receive a Total Beauty Gift Basket containing products for[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]head-to-toe beauty, worth over $275![/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I know what you're wondering....[/SIZE]how do I enter!? [SIZE=10.5pt] Well, it's quite simple:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Visit [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Total Beauty[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]and reply to this thread letting them know what you love about their collection.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Opt in to the Total Beauty Collection mailing list by [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]clicking here[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]That's it! Two simple steps and you may receive the gift basket shown here:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This contest is open now and runs through October 1st.  We look forward to reading your entries. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Good luck![/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

Link to Contest Rules[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]
the collection is nice because of the wide variety of products and good prices ...

I couldn't afford all this awesome stuff so to win it would be such a great thing. I'd for sure go on my social networks sites and tell them I won if i did. 

They all look so awesome to use and try. Im excited just to be in the contest woohoo

Neat! Im new to this website. I want to say I love makeup and all beauty supplies. I signed up on their mailing list. Now Im replying to this thread. The basket gift has very good and must-have products. I hope I win that basket(contest). Im sure it will greatly please my beauty pleasures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back