CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this concept! Being able to choose what products you receive is genius! This basket is amazing too, I would die to try every single item there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Such an amazing giveaway!!  I love the variety of products... who doesn't love to try new things?? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am subbed!   Thanks so much!

I love everything in the basket!
11.gif

But if i had to absolutely choose MAC creme blush! EEpp!
icon_eek.gif

The whole collection looks wonderful, but I would love the Sephora Instant Moisturizer!

I also joined their mailing list. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like the fact that this isn't a subscription box and you can buy it if you like it that go around or not.  And they seem to have very nice products.

Im so glad that I found out about this. It seems so different from other subscriptions because its not something that looks like they will charge every month but instead if you like the collection then you can buy it. I can't wait to see what the next collection will have.
icon_biggrin.gif

I love the variety of things in the box. I also think it would be great to try these new products before I buy them. Thanks for the opportunity, this is a great site!!

Thanks for this great giveaway! I'm interested in the It Cosmetics item & the Sparitual masque. 

I really like that you get to see what you're paying for before-hand! All these products look promising, but I'm really curious to try the eSalon hair color! Get a colorist to formulate your shade especially for you? Yes, please! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like how it isn't a sub, that you can choose to get it this month or not. Also the The nude palette looks awesome! *fingers crossed* :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What's not to love about their collection!!  Great variety of products at great prices!

I just joined your wonderful website today and would love to win this and try all of these great products such a wonderful variety of great products all in one basket. (Pick Me Please) =)

I just joined your wonderful website today and would love to win this and try all of these great products such a wonderful variety of great products all in one basket. (Pick Me Please) =)

I love the Total Beauty Collection, and here's why:

1.) Variety. It's not just about skincare, it's about makeup, hair and body too....All in the same place!

2.) Value! There are some websites out there that offer samples at an okay price, but when they arrive they come in teeny tiny little packages, good for maybe ONE use. How are we able to get a true sense of how the product works if we only get to try it ONCE? With the Total Beauty Collection, shoppers can take advantage of purchasing generously sized samples at a low price. That way we can decide which products we like best, and then order the full size versions. 

3.) Free shipping. I'll say that again....FREE SHIPPING. Who does that?! Not only that, but you don't have to sign up for a subscription!

The Total Beauty Collection is a great concept that makes it simple try a variety of great products with a great price to match.

Wow! The whole thing is really cool. I am more tempted by Total Beauty every month. And I also like that they check in here and listen to us.

I love that you can choose the box that's right for you. Wonderful selection as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back