CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention I love that they have a variety of selections to choose from...

I like the variety of products!! Something for everyone & every part of your body.....Head to toe!! I subscribed to the newsletter & TY for the chance!! Fingers crossed!!
smileno.gif

I subscribed to your newsletter & the thing I like best about this basket is that it will put way up on the good list w my wife if I win this for her!!

I have been a subscriber to the Total Beauty website for years.  They always send out interesting articles that show the best AND the worst of different products.  I like that you get honest opinions from experts and everyday women/men.  I believe Total Beauty brings this to their sample collection.  They take highly rated products, as well as, new products and bring them to the consumer to sample.  I also like that with their concept you know what you are getting before you pay!  That way you just buy what you are really interested in sampling.  The other aspect that I like is the variety.  It's not just skin care samples or just makeup.  It's a nice mix (including hair coloring).  I'm really excited for the HSN collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the variety of products and also love trying new things::cool:

what an amazing gift this would be... love that you can opt in/out whenever you want and the deluxe sample sizes as well all of them look super sweet 

I like the amazing variety of the products! It truly is a head to toe basket. Something yummy for each part of the body!

I like that you can pick what you like best, and that you have to say, "yes," instead of, "no."

I love the fact that the Total Beauty Collection isn't a subscription box, which means you can choose to skip the collections that aren't for you. Overall, I love the variety of products the TB collection offers and the fact that I can discover new beauty brands at such an affordable price. 

Thanks Total Beauty!

So many fun products I want to try! I subscribed to the newsletter, and can't wait for updates!

I love the Naked Palette. It's always my go-to. I'm an Urban Decay fan anyway. Often, I pair it with a splash of Sugarpill color. I swear by the Olay products. Based on info from Consumer Reports, they've got as much chance at chasing the wrinkles away as products 3 times the cost. I also have the Olay spinning brush thing I use every night, so that brand is one I've used since Jr. High School.  I have several Sephora products, but can't say I have any pictured in this basket.

Don't know what is really wanted!

Kelly

I love the olay regenerist. I love the fact that you got stuff from sephora and those beauty wipes are perfect. Its all of the stuff that every girl can ever need or want! I love the fact that most of these products are full size and a good amount in all of them. This is a great prize to win! <3

Love all the products and would love to win!  Good luck everyone! 

Oh I misunderstood. I was bummed to see that there is only one collection at a time. I thought you can pick from two or more. Having said that, it's great that they have the opt in feature if you aren't interested in this months collection, then you just go on your merry way. I love that, so much easier than having to opt out to skip, since I'm sure I would forget.

Like others have said, I've been a subscriber to Total Beauty's newletter for some time. It really is informative and fun. My favorite is when they have a best or worst products list.

The gift basket looks fabulous. I'd love to know which product is in that Time Bomb box, the It Cosmetics as well. I would have a blast trying all these out!

The nude pallete looks awesome and so does the LA fresh wipes and the Time Balm! would be awesome to win! I subbed to their email also. 

This collection has a wide variety of items that can be used every day. I am super excited about the nude pallette. I also signed up for the mailing list because it seems great to be able to choose what box you can get.

I'd like to try the Time Balm, I'm really excited about it after reading up some on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back