CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've purchased collections before from Total Beauty. They have a great variety of different products to sample. The packaging is fun and shipped really fast. Customer Service is also very helpful if you have questions about the products. They do respond extremely quickly!! Overall q fantastic experience!!

Oh what a great collection!  I see something that everyone in my house can use.  Olay Regerist, CJ's BUTTer, and the Redken.  

I love, love, love that you can pick and choose and you're not locked into something that might not work fory our lifestyle.  

Painted fingers and toes crossed!

No matter how much you try, some boxes just won't be right for some people.  It's so nice to be able to try new products, but also to be able to decide whether a particular box does or doesn't suit your interests and needs.  Thanks for the great giveaway!!!

I love how well rounded the collection is. There is such a variety of products!! I would be most excited to try the Sparitual Clay Masque

Sounds interesting!  I like that you're able to choose your products.  It all looks nice, especially that palette!

I love the fact that you can choose your own basket, instead of being at the mercy of the subscription service to give you stuff that you would like to try. Having options is always better than none at all! The collection looks fantastic, with many items to choose from, everything from head to toe! Signed up for the newsletter, and crossed my fingers and toes! Good luck everybody!!

The variety of products is what I like. I love samples because you can try before you buy. Good luck to everyone!

I wasn't sure where to look on your site to talk about your collection? So I checked out the Beauty products suggested to buy in September. (Was there some specific collection we are suppose to be looking at?) In the September items, I liked the sounds of the Jo Malone Blackberry & Baycologne. I would love a sample of that offered in one of your packages. And I have always wanted to try La Mer. I would jump at a chance to try an affordable sample size of that to see how it is.

I also liked the perfume quiz you had on your website. I am always looking for good scents and it was fun seeing what ones were recommended to me.

I like the fact that I have to "opt in" for the month instead of the pain of having to skip or opt out. Seems much easier to me! I also think from the basket shown that there is a good array of products. I'm excited to hopefully try it out!

I love everything about this collection! Such a variety of great products! I spy a few items in there that I have been wanting to try. I also subscribed to the mailing list. Fingers crossed! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like that you can see what you are getting before you buy, and that it is an affordable price.  The variety of the products are great too.  I am planning to buy the HSN collection next week, and am most excited for the Boscia Black Mask and the Amika Oil Treatment...oh, and the Lancome Hypnose mascara!  I would looooove to win this basket...looks like an awesome bunch of products in there as well!   
wub.gif

I like the opt in/out option as well! Would love to try everything, but the TimeBalm and nude palette look interesting! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Excellent variety of products and I like that I can see what I would be receiving. The price is right too and some great brands. Would love to win the Total Beauty Gift Basket - I see so many products I would love to try.

I love the range of products and brands and it's not every month just when you want if you want I'm totally buying a box! Thanx for showing me this! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Signed up for the mailing list...

The whole thing looks amazing. As a HBA junkie the more the merrier to play with!  At first glance the Redken Products caught my eye as well as the nude palette... Good luck to all of us! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great variety of products and lots of eye candy to see in there.  I'd have to say that that the natural tone eye shadows would be my favorite.   Looks like it will be a great service!

This collection is fabulous! I am a huge fan of Redken, the brand is easily in my top five favorites (and I LOVE hair products)...I don't think I've tried anything of theirs that I haven't been happy with.

I also love Dr. Teal's. I've used the foot soak as a bath soak before (...don't judge lol...it's just Epsom salts) and it's so relaxing (I think it was the Eucalyptus scent? it may have had something else as well but it was great.) I've never used the scrub before but I'm a runner so that is definitely something I want to check out.

Regenerist is always good. I'm pretty young (24) but I totally believe in prevention (and I have frown lines....ugh)

I can't tell what the Nexxus product is, but I'm also generally excited about their lines. They usually smell great, though I will say I haven't been as inclined to repurchase them in the past as I have Redken, Aveda, Paul Mitchell, and Joico. Nothing against them, they've just never wowed me.

I've never tried anything Yves Rocher, but if I'm not mistaken that's the Provencal Lavandin Shower Gel. Anything lavender when it comes to shower gels is great.

I've also never tried anything Nature's Gate, but I love natural products and think this is on my list of things to try as well. Rose scented lotion is generally subtly scented enough to appeal to me and not overpower anyone I'm around, either.

MAC Powder Blush=always a winner

I also haven't tried anything No7, and I didn't realize we have Boots here in the States online (OMG...yes!). I can't tell what the products are but I'm excited to try a new brand and I know Boots is the go to makeup store in the UK so that's awesome that we have it here now.

Physician's Formula Nude Palette I love. I tend to go for more subtle shades because my makeup in general tends to be relatively natural, especially for work (on the days I manage to wake up in time to put it on...:-/)

It Cosmetics I also haven't tried because I generally tend to stay away from QVC (not for any particular reason, I just do...) It looks like an eyeshadow trio, I'm curious to see the shades but I'd like to give it a shot.

TimeBalm I again don't know. I love the Balm, though, so I'd love to give this one a shot as well.

Don't know CJ's, either, but they have a cute website. Pear is also a good scent, usually pretty subtle again.

Love SpaRitual, though I personally tend to stay away from facials because they make my skin go crazy due to the change in routine.

I also like Sephora moisturizers, I use their Super loaded age defy serum now and it smells amazing and I think it works great.

La Fresh is always great though I've never used their body soothers.

Overall, I'd really say this is a great blend of products that takes you from hair to feet (...literally.) There's a great blend of brands that I'm familiar with and things I'd like to try.

Great variety of products and lots of eye candy to see in there.  I'd have to say that that the natural tone eye shadows would be my favorite.   Looks like it will be a great service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back