CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great variety of products and lots of eye candy to see in there.  I'd have to say that that the natural tone eye shadows would be my favorite.   Looks like it will be a great service!

I love the awesome variety in this basket and on the site! Has everything you need and if you don't like it, you can opt out!! Especially intrigued by the SpaRitual clay mask, the nude palette, and the Time Balm!

I love that nude palette. I *do* like how Total Beauty Collection's not a sub and one can choose to buy the latest collection or not.

The ability to opt in or opt out is great and every sub service should offer it! The nude palette looks absolutely beautiful as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The ability to opt in or opt out is great and every sub service should offer it! The nude palette looks absolutely beautiful as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been interested in Olay regenerist for a long time! Keeping my fingers crossed!

The Jonathan Dirt Texturizing Paste from the Fall Must-Haves collection looks interesting.  I like the concept behind Total Beauty Collection!

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wasn't sure where to look on your site to talk about your collection? So I checked out the Beauty products suggested to buy in September. (Was there some specific collection we are suppose to be looking at?) In the September items, I liked the sounds of the Jo Malone Blackberry & Baycologne. I would love a sample of that offered in one of your packages. And I have always wanted to try La Mer. I would jump at a chance to try an affordable sample size of that to see how it is.

I also liked the perfume quiz you had on your website. I am always looking for good scents and it was fun seeing what ones were recommended to me.
It took me a minute to see a sample collection box, too - try this link:

http://www.totalbeauty.com/collection

Here's what's in the Total Beauty Collection this month:

• Pur~Lisse Pur~Protect SPF 30
  • Jonathan Product Dirt Texturizing Paste
  • Alison Raffaele Reality Based Foundation, color Skintype 3
  • Academie Cleansing Water
  • Academie Antioxidant Cream
  • Fiafini Divine Hydration Moisturizer - 2 packets
  • eSalon gift card for custom hair color ($19.95 value)

Seriously, for $15 AND free shipping? That's a great deal when compared to most of the sub boxes. Add in the fact that you can pass if it doesn't appeal to you (and we all know no one box appeals to everyone, lol - pick a thread, any thread...) and that's a winning combination, IMO.  They even tell you ahead of time what shade of foundation is included?? Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  I signed up for the newsletter, too - and that gift box would look mighty fine sitting on my vanity, I have to say!

What I find exciting about the Total Beauty Collection is that it does address TOTAL beauty: hair, skin, makeup, AND wellness.

Awesome!  I love the idea of being able to choose what boxes I can receive.  And I like the fact that it is not a subscription.  The collection looks like it features a vast variety of products in different categories and that is very exciting as well!  So I've signed up to the mailing list and thank you makeuptalk for pointing out this program.  I would be so delighted to have this basket show up on my doorstep!  I'm smiling at the thought of it!

love, love, LOVE deluxe sized samples.  I can't truly tell if I like a product with just a couple of tries from a sample packet!

I like the selection in this month's box.  I love trying new products from quality companies.

I love trying new products and not having to pay full prize for a full size item that may not be for me!  This sounds like a great program and will definitely be looking more into it!  P.S> this giveaway is fabulous!  I love beauty products!

I love the fact you can get soapy amazing products and test them out before you purchase them, it's such a great idea. It's brings attention to some products you would never have used before.

Wow, looks like a great basket. Nice variety of different products, some I have never even heard of honestly. Sparitual and Dr. Teal's brands I'm unfamiliar with. Others like Nexxus and Redken I know quite well. Sampling these would be great, i love to know how i'm going to like the product before going out and buying. It would be a lucky person to win this!

everything looks amazing in this set!...and alot of the products especially the Olay always works well my skin being thats its tempermental...  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back