CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you get to choose the box sounds great because it's not every month that you are excited about the items that are offered. 

I love the Total Beauty Head to Toe basket.  It really takes into account all aspects of a regime--skincare, body care, and makeup.  I will be one TOTAL BEAUTY if I win this basket (feel free to groan...).

I am really excited about Total Beauty! I love the Olay and Sephora products, but most of all, I LOVE the fact that this is month to month! The reviews all say that they are not the tiny sample sizes, but rather travel size samples of the products, and you get an email sent to you when a new box is available for purchase. I think this is the best idea ever! It is no pressure, no strings attached, and all of the products are premium! I have signed up for the email notification and can't wait to hear when the next box is available! Good luck to everyone, I wish we could all win! Hopefully I will be picked to be a Total Beauty from head to toe!

There's so much to choose from!!! And I love that it's a well rounded site. Not only can you buy products there, and try them, but they give you tips and articles and recent trends.

It looks like there's a good selection and variety.

Also, I like it's a $15 deal for 4 to 6 items. It seems reasonable to me, especially if the samples turn out to be really useful to the person. [:

there are so many great things to choose from in there collection! one thing that i love is there The nude pallette and mac creme blush!

i love the various options you guys added to this gift bag... I LOVE anything from Sephora I see a product in the front from them great work!

The entire gift basket looks amazing!! It has a wide variety of great products that i would love to had to my collection crossing my fingers <3

I love that totalbeauty will include FULL-SIZE products in their boxes. That's always a big deal. 

LOVE the variety of products featured! I would love to try that clay masque and the nude eye pallette! Looks like a very promising program as well. 

i like that they review a multitude of beauty products from haircare to makeup to skincare. i also love that they scour the web for great deals so you dont have to.

I love that it isn't a monthly charge & that I have the freedom to choose what sample box to buy. Right now I'm kinda loving the idea of salon hair color at home!! 
wub.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back