CONTEST: Enter to win a Total Beauty gift basket full of head-to-toe beauty products! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that you dont have to have a subscription, so you can choose. I love the nude pallet, I have been trying to work on my more nude/nuetral color looks. All in all it looks looks like a good bunch of goodies!

I love the variety of so many great products.  I see lavender and my heart melts!  The Nude palette is amazing, and so many that I have been interested in trying. This basket speaks promise and excitement!  Thank you so much!

I also signed up for the mailing list....so I did both things you requested.  Thanks again!!!

I love the Redkin products and Nexus!  I love total beauty.. They have everything there!!! 

I like the size and variety of the samples. I also appreciate that I can choose a collection that works for me. I subscribed to the mailing list to keep on top of what's offered, but WOW I would love to win that basket! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the options and that I'm not committed to buying every month - some months, the budget just doesn't have enough stretch in it for fun extras :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Jonathan Dirt Texturizing Paste looks interesting. It says that this product can give you more volume in your hair so it would be nice to have that cause I lack in volume in my hair. I also signed up for the mailing list so I'm excited about that. Good luck to everyone!

There isn't too much I can say about this collection, but I will say what I can.

There are A LOT of products here from various lines I have never tried before. This is a plus to me, since it gives me a chance to explore and see what other cosmetic brands there are and see if there is anything else out there that suits me better and is right for me. I am seeing recognizable brands from Olay to Sephora, but also brands I am unfamiliar with, such as La Fresh and Redkin.

On top of that, I see alot of variety, from hand creams to eyeshadows, from moisturizers to balms..... and even epsom salts to liners!... I love everything I see in this collection, and it just makes me giddy to want to try some of these new products that are so foreign to me. To be honest, I am still a makeup newbie, and I have to admit, I am totally anxious to try these products.

I like that the products seem to range from drugstore to highend.  That you can choose to opt in or out and the price point is still around the other monthly beauty subscriptions I belong to.  I am really interested in purchasing the next collection.

Plus, I love Total Beauty's website for product reviews.  It is very informative for me....

I love this collection! It contains some of the best products imaginable! It also has everything from face masks to hair products. Being a single Mother and funds being tight this would be such an amazing win! If you were to go to the store to buy all of your beauty products needed all at once this basket would pretty much cover it all. Wishing and fingers crossed to win this basket. 

Thank you for the Opportunity to Win! 

XOXOXOXO

I love the sephora moisturizer & they smell so good. I love the MAC blushes. All the other stuff I have never tried but I would love too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love all Redken products, would love to try some new ones! The Time Balm is intriguing as well. Thanks for the giveaway, I hope I win!

I definitely love that it targets women to a T! A little bit of everything for every type of women. For $15 it's reasonable and won't break your bank in these tough economical times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back