CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our next two winners are viccckyhoang and Katie-Gaslight! Congratulations!!

Originally Posted by alyssaw /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Our next two winners are viccckyhoang and Katie-Gaslight! Congratulations!!
I just about died when I got the message!!!!

yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif
yess.gif
yay.gif

ermahgerd fingers and toes crossed D:

I'm excited to announce our last three winners!  Congratulations to Yukiko, OiiO, and Ashly Thomas!  Here is a list of all of the winners:

1. GirlyEnthusiast 

2. TheNittyPretty

3. MissMonica 

4. brandyboop

5. tameloy 

6. nightgem 

7. Rachel Liane 

8. [SIZE=10pt]NJBeauty80[/SIZE]

9. [SIZE=10pt] Yukiko[/SIZE]

10. [SIZE=10pt]geekcore [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]11. OiiO [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]12. Ashly Thomas[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]13. viccckyhoang[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]14. Katie-Gaslight[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]We hope you enjoyed this contest as much as we did. Congrats again to everyone![/SIZE]

Thank you!!! Waiting to hear from them, and currently having a hard time choosing! D:

I thank you MakeupTalk and Wantable for this, and I cannot wait to try whatever I choose! *So indecisive....*

Grats to the other winners!

Woot thank you so much!

I picked Cinnamon Cognac set from Classic Chic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can never have enough nudes and neutrals!

FULL-CC-Soft-Smoke-Cinnamon-Cognac.png

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woot thank you so much!

I picked Cinnamon Cognac set from Classic Chic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can never have enough nudes and neutrals!

FULL-CC-Soft-Smoke-Cinnamon-Cognac.png
That's the box I picked and received... I love everything!! I definitely plan on getting more wantable boxes with each season change. Such a neat concept!

Glad you liked it, that makes me even more happy for choosing it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by TheNittyPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the box I picked and received... I love everything!! I definitely plan on getting more wantable boxes with each season change. Such a neat concept!

I am waiting to choose my prize, I have no idea which one I want!!!! I am so excited thank you guys sooo much!!!!!!!
smiletongue.gif

how long does it take for MUT to contact the winners for their prize?? I have not heard from them yet and I am so anxious!!!

I was informed before the names were announced by MUT, and I was emailed by Wantable about an hour or two after me confirming. s:.... Waiting to ship currently. s:

That was crazy fast shipping, the kit is already in my town's post office! Probably going to be delivered tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back