CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My style is a Rock Rebel. This look describes me due to loving dark colors, dressing in edgy looks, and it also represents me as being strong yet mysterious. I love it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rock Rebel - I wear dark colors so this really suits me.

My profile is 'Trendsetter'. 

The part that could be true is my hairstyle. I've dyed my hair purple before, then suddenly people with purple hair walk around.

Same with Blue [:

I am a Rock Rebel! I suppose this is pretty true, as I just kind of do my own thing, and it tends to be edgy most of the time.

So I decided to look further into my profile:

My first is Boho Beauty: As a Boho Beauty, you wear makeup, but makeup doesn’t wear you. You’re drawn to natural products and earthy shades, but still have fun with your look. Your style is more casual than fussy, and looks easy and effortless (even if it’s not!).

And as the second it chose ROCK REBEL:Cutting edge and cool describe you: the Rock Rebel. Your makeup gives you a powerful femininity, and you love black and other dark colors. Sexy and strong, hard and soft, you have a mysterious vibe that’s always alluring.

I think these two styles together work perfect for me. I always wear more relaxed clothes and makeup, and yet I love to play up my outfits with dark studded accessories. As I looked at the different kits available I think the "Eco Tones" pack would be perfect for me. I would LOVE to try that highlighting powder by swagger cosmetics! Although the only thing I might change is the Nail Polish, I think if I got to choose, i would get the Magnetic Force one from the "Metal Mania" pack. So that proves they were right on, Boho Beauty meets Rocker Rebel! So ME!

My style is Top Trendsetter which I dont agree with totally, but pretty close. I think all of the 4 styles that where selected fit me relatively well. Im a combination of all 4, but the number one according to the site was/is Top Trendsetter.

Classy Chic, totally me! I definitely love the soft smoke and golden eggplant eyes with the pop of plum lips! The fact that they take into account that these colors will take you all the way through the winter season is really cool too. I am a creature of habit, and if I have the style for the season, it is one less thing I have to worry about! Every time I take the quiz, I end up with the same result, I am definitely Classy Chic!!

Top trendsetter, i agree completely. i try knew things that other people are afraid to, im a bit edgy and out there

Top trendsetter, i agree completely. i try knew things that other people are afraid to, im a bit edgy and out there

As a Top Trendsetter, you like to mix it up, juxtaposing bold patterns and textures. You have no fear of color and know what’s ‘in’ for each season before it’s announced. You express yourself uniquely through fashion and leave a lasting impression.

This actually sounds more accurate than at first. I like to mix things up (and not just fashion, but food too). I like to be different from others, but the only thing I'm unsure about is the seasonal awareness part. I'm not great with matching, but I love to play with what I've got, which DOES make an impression (not always a good one). I hope the contest is still going!!

Still sticking with splitting the difference and be part Glamour Girl and part Classic Chic, since its the perfect fit for me to combine the two!

As a Glamour Girl, you love makeup and you wear it well. You dress in the hottest fashions, wearing body-conscious clothing that’s both sexy and classy. You love all things luxurious and lavish. / As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive.

So based on wantable's profiles, I love makeup (which I do!), I know how to wear it, but my look is always timeless and elegant, but also with a trendy new twist. That is completely true as I usually like my lips and eyes to pop with the classic "Hollywood" wood, wanting to be glamorous and trendy. My outfits are always sexy, classic, and sleek, and I know how to put different pieces together to create a beautiful new look. I know how to shop and find a deal so I always look put-together and expensive, yet I have money to invest or give to charities. The kits that Wantable has put together really work well for either of these looks, and all the pieces fit together well and make for a Glamorous, Classic look, exactly what I'm going for! I am so excited to have the chance to win one of these kits because I feel it would be a perfect complement to my already awesome style :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i got "rock rebel" WHICH IS AWESOME! fits me perfectly! im all rock n roll. i love being edgy and my own person. i can take anything and make it mine!

I went back and looked at my alternative styles that were recommended for me. My first one was TrendSetter, but I thought it was a little inaccurate in the way that I do not send trends, just make my own. However the second one is Rock Rebel and I believe I got this result mostly because I picked the edgy clothing option (only because I didn't think any of the options fit me). I really like my third match Boho Beauty. I think this one is probably the best one that suits me. I like natural beauty, and I don't go out of my way to try crazy colors that don't match me. I love browns, and try to stay on the down-low on how much makeup I apply. =)

So I am a Classic chic, rocker??? Just a little confused!! But it would be nice to win some of your great make-up! Thank you!!

My first was top trendsetter- i never really stay up to date with styles however, i dress and look how i feel and what i think goes well together. so i browsed on, my second was rock rebel- i do not use dramatic make up unless im going out/special occassion because i dont want to look trashy; some people just cant wear it like that some can.

My third was boho and this was the only one i seemed to agree on bc i often dont take more then 20 minutes to do my thing- i think it looks well, i get compliments from people- i enjoy wearing my real face and looking naturally sexy. doesnt mean i dont love a red lip every now and then. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i think your style definitely depends on your mood of the day.

I got Trendsetter. Seems like a good fit since I don't pay much attention to already established trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back