CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was so much fun! I am totally new to the whole fashion and beauty thing so comfort is definately key. Wantable says that I am a Boho Beauty which fits my personality perfectly. I love anything that enhances my natural beauty without making me look artificial. The products they suggested seem to be right up my alley, I cant wait to try some of them!!!

My style match was Trend Setter and I didn't really identify with that and when I saw the makeup that went with it I could see why. Didn't really suit my taste. My second style match was Rock Rebel which I wasn't sure suited me either until I read the description and saw the Makeup choices and then I realized it was a pretty good fit, kind of the hard and soft, powerful femininity theme that spoke to me.

I am a Classy Chic girl again today! I am loving the natural feel and look that this profile shows, it matches me perfectly!

Personal Day 9: Boho Beauty: Never got this one yet. Probably the least accurate one. I am far from casual in my interest in makeup and fashion. I really love standing out. Then again, I love taking part in costume-related events....A LOT.... so yeah, the casual everyday stuff just isn't me, but I will be honest, I played around a bit and tried to be a bit different this time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I still decided to go with half Glamour Girl and half Classic Chic today, because my style and how I wear my makeup really is best described by both of those.

I really love to play around with my makeup and I do know how to wear it well to make a statement and stand out in a crowd in a very classic and timeless sort of way. I do like to try new items and put a fun trendy twist on my look, but I always go back to my standard red lips and subtle smokey eye because it just works so well in any situation and it makes me feel sexy without having to wear clothes that show off too much skin. I do like to have a sexy look but it is always tasteful and befitting to the situation. I love the luxurious life, and I do pamper myself and treat those around me well. I always like to look and feel sleek and put-together, and don't like to leave the house without grabbing any essentials I may need to touch-up my look later on. I like to this I have sophisticated style and know how to put a look together, both clothes and makeup-wise, that people will notice and want to copy for themselves. I like to think that I am always on top of new fashions and trends, yet always staying true to my "classic" roots.

I love how Wantable put together a beautiful kit that does let you express your own style and yet always have those essential pieces that any "classic chic" or "glamour girl" would always need! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

TOP TRENDSETTER

Wooow i guess this really would be me <3 i love trying new things, going outside the box and trying things that normally others and myself would never do in a million years. its fun and soon enough most of my friends start to follow it, which makes me feel like a leader, in a cool way !

Got top trendsetter today, well I do live for fashion and make-up:) Love the color choices for this group!! -on my Christmas list!

Rock rebel followed by trendsetter - that's me. I'm always trying the newest items while rocking my dark purple lips!

As a Top Trendsetter, you like to mix it up, juxtaposing bold patterns and textures. You have no fear of color and know what’s ‘in’ for each season before it’s announced. You express yourself uniquely through fashion and leave a lasting impression.

^ That's totally me! I don't care and I'm not afraid to wear anything bold or new ;]

So I decided to look further into my profile:

My first is Boho Beauty: As a Boho Beauty, you wear makeup, but makeup doesn’t wear you. You’re drawn to natural products and earthy shades, but still have fun with your look. Your style is more casual than fussy, and looks easy and effortless (even if it’s not!).

And as the second it chose ROCK REBEL:Cutting edge and cool describe you: the Rock Rebel. Your makeup gives you a powerful femininity, and you love black and other dark colors. Sexy and strong, hard and soft, you have a mysterious vibe that’s always alluring.

I think these two styles together work perfect for me. I always wear more relaxed clothes and makeup, and yet I love to play up my outfits with dark studded accessories. As I looked at the different kits available I think the "Eco Tones" pack would be perfect for me. I would LOVE to try that highlighting powder by swagger cosmetics! Although the only thing I might change is the Nail Polish, I think if I got to choose, i would get the Magnetic Force one from the "Metal Mania" pack. So that proves they were right on, Boho Beauty meets Rocker Rebel! So ME!

TOP TRENDSETTER!

I agree 100% ~ I find myself using accessories (whether it be a bold & daring eyeshadow or a big funky bling bling ring) to bring a certain "pop" to an outfit. Fashion is definitely important (and fun!) but IMHO accessorizing is is the key. Just changing out a necklace can change the whole look of an outfit! I love to create custom styles and I love sharing them with friends. I can be pretty creative when it comes to standing out and that is what makes me a true trendsetter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Personal Day 10: Top Trendsetter again. Funny I get trendsetter when I am at work like this. s:.... Nothing particularly trendsetting about a white shirt, black pants and black shoes. s:

Glamour Girls love their makeup! I do enjoy wearing makeup and experimenting with different products.

Classic chic today! Which totally coincides with wardrobe, guess I am in that kinda mood:)

Quiz assigned me the label of "Top Trendsetter"... I think it fits me because I don't stick to one style. I like to change it up and keep people guessing. 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back