CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm back to being a Glamour Girl. This fits me so well because I always try to be "cool" and "sexy" and I want to be noticed, but not in a "Lady Gaga" sort of way! I want people to look to my style as how THEY want to look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want to be in the spotlight with the most beautiful, natural, and yet gorgeous makeup and style. I love to try my hand at blue or purple smokey eyes, and I love to send the mood for the night. I really think wantable has create some great "looks" with their boxes and I am considering buying one!! Plus, especially for Glamour Girl, EVERYTHING they include is something I would use! I love it

The quiz said I am a top trend setter, and the one that was second was rock rebel. I feel like I identify with the rock rebel a little more than top trendsetter. I am really into anything that has studs or leather, so that is why I would lean toward the rock rebel a little more than the trend setter. 

Glamour girl again today. This on seems to fit most of my moods. I love feeling put together and sexy.

Got Rock Rebel today, had not checked this style sets out before, but I am really loving the dark color and choices in these boxes!

Rock Rebel - I love dark lipstick & studded purses.

So I decided to look further into my profile:

My first is Boho Beauty: As a Boho Beauty, you wear makeup, but makeup doesn’t wear you. You’re drawn to natural products and earthy shades, but still have fun with your look. Your style is more casual than fussy, and looks easy and effortless (even if it’s not!).

And as the second it chose ROCK REBEL:Cutting edge and cool describe you: the Rock Rebel. Your makeup gives you a powerful femininity, and you love black and other dark colors. Sexy and strong, hard and soft, you have a mysterious vibe that’s always alluring.

I think these two styles together work perfect for me. I always wear more relaxed clothes and makeup, and yet I love to play up my outfits with dark studded accessories. As I looked at the different kits available I think the "Eco Tones" pack would be perfect for me. I would LOVE to try that highlighting powder by swagger cosmetics! Although the only thing I might change is the Nail Polish, I think if I got to choose, i would get the Magnetic Force one from the "Metal Mania" pack. So that proves they were right on, Boho Beauty meets Rocker Rebel! So ME!

My style is Boho Beauty - this definitely fits me because overall I love neutral and earthy shades but I like to keep it interesting and unique at the same time!  I'm definitely casual - ultimately I try to make makeup look as good as possible without making it look like I'm wearing much at all.  I like to pretend it's natural beauty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am a glamour girl, at least that is what they say?  I would have never thought that,but the colors seem to be right! So I will go with it!!

I'm feeling and looking very much like my second match the past few days, Classic Chic. I've been wearing a lot of timeless pieces from my wardrobe and wearing more understated makeup.

YOUR BEST STYLE MATCH IS

TOP TRENDSETTER
As a Top Trendsetter, you like to mix it up, juxtaposing bold patterns and textures. You have no fear of color and know what’s ‘in’ for each season before it’s announced. You express yourself uniquely through fashion and leave a lasting impression.

Our next two winners are NJBeauty80 and geekcore! Congratulations!  I'll be posting our remaining winners soon.  

Thank you to everyone who entered the Wantable contest!

Classy Chic I am! Still loving all of the colors and the options that come with the palettes they send out. From day to night they would go beautifully with anything!

Thank you for all of your entries! This contest is now closed.  I will be announcing the remaining winners soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back