CONTEST - Enter to win the Jenny Bird Bohemia Turquoise and Gold Collar Necklace! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually love to dress up my outfits with a nice statement necklace because I think it really makes you look classy!  But, I love bracelets too!  And I have gotten quite a few of my go-to jewelry right from LBB!  Thank you LBB!

*Best way to add a little bit of me with spice to any outfit is with the perfect sparkle. For example it can come in the form of a rhinestone belt or belt buckle, hair pin, set of earrings with a matching bracelet, or the slight glimmer of a gently fitted necklace. Thanks to my ballroom days everything was more fun when I could shine!*  

I like to spice up my outfits with lots of color. I have lots of bangle bracelets in all shapes, colors and sizes that I can mix and match depending on my mood. You can't imagine how one little change, such as wearing 7 bangles one day or simply one large bangle another can change the whole appearance and flavor of an outfit. I also have to add that I am very big into lipstick and lipgloss, carrying at least 6 of each in my handbag on any given day. In the morning, I might be in the mood for a more sweet, pink lip while later in the day, I might prefer a redder, hotter appearance as I'm preparing to go out for the evening. Just changing the color of the lip can either make an outfit pop as compared to giving a more laid back appearance.

Thank you for this opportunity to possibly win this beautiful necklace. Good Luck To All.

I also"LIKE" you on Facebook, username of my facebook page is kleimanlaw.

Dlori

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

bracelets! a little arm candy spices up any outfit and compliment your nails and makeup!

I wear my black and clear bead necklace with a glass heart to spice up my outfits, it brings a shine to anything i wear and it's even more special as my boyfriend bought it me for our First Christmas. It always turns heads and people always want to know where i got it!

Oh my gosh, I just found about LBB and now I'm really excited because I really want a Little Black Bag of my own. But I'm obsessed with anything from Boho to Retro, so I typically stick to different statement necklaces and rings, because rings can be universal for various styles, which I love. If I got the Jenny Bird, I would pair it will my loose fitting white shirt- white goes best!

My favorite thing to spice up any plain outfit is a wide black belt I got from Express about a year ago. The belt has a beautiful gold closure composed of two flat loops that interlock and it's very pretty and looks super classy, which I'm all about. 

The accessory that I think can spruce up any look is an eye-popping necklace! The right necklace can drastically improve your look! For more of a plain outfit, an awesome  statement necklace with bold colors and interesting shapes such as the Jenny Bird Bohemia Turquoise and Gold Collar Necklace can turn any regular outfit into something truly eye popping!

For more of a dramatic outfit, perhaps a simpler necklace will compliment the look very well.

The right necklace can shape your look into any direction you want to go!

​

My "hands-down" favorite accessory to spice up any outfit is my grandmother's pearl necklace. From work during the day, to Friday girls nights, to dates with the fiance', it's the most well-rounded piece of jewelry I own. It's simple but classic and everyone always comments on a great pearl necklace. As Sonja Henie, great figure skater, once said "Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles."  I think my pearl necklace is one of the best examples of enhancing your own beauty while wearing a classic and timeless look.

I think a great way to spice up an outfit is with a huge bag.  I would probably use a bright tangerine one (since it's the color of the year) to make a statement.  You could wear it with a casual outfit, to work, or even on a night out.  You can't go wrong!

I like to use a scarf in the summertime.  They are great for color.  In other seasons I tend to go for necklaces.

My favorite way to spice up an outfit is a pair of earrings I have "borrowed" from my sister. They are long and dangly, and have gold feathers on them. I always get compliments when I wear them!

Mine is totally a belt!

Especially in the fall when I just want to throw on some jeans and a loose cardigan or something, I'll slap on a cute wide belt and it INSTANTLY makes my outfit looks 10x cuter! It works in the summer, too! I wear lighter-toned ones over maxi dresses with bohemian sandals - totally cute and TOTALLY quick and easy!

Mine is totally a belt!

Especially in the fall when I just want to throw on some jeans and a loose cardigan or something, I'll slap on a cute wide belt and it INSTANTLY makes my outfit looks 10x cuter! It works in the summer, too! I wear lighter-toned ones over maxi dresses with bohemian sandals - totally cute and TOTALLY quick and easy!

i love to spice up an outfit with of course a necklace and arm candy! these two things will either complete an outfit or add to much attention to an outfit if not worked well. the necklace above would go perfectly with a nice little black dress with a pair of pumps:) not to much accesories this will do:)

My must haves are: A great bag and fab jewelry.

My dear mother taught me that a lady dresses for success with her purse, and her jewelry.. and that's what most people notice about me, and always have. LOVE my collections of truly great pieces.

The classic handbags and jewelry NEVER go out of style.

That's all I wish LBB.com sold- great handbags and gorgeous jewelry. A little of this and a little of that does not make a stand- out website, oeverall.

Find your niche and make it the best!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Laura

I spice things up with awesome jewelry! I love how accessories can transform a simple tshirt and jeans into sophistication!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back