CONTEST - Enter to win the Jenny Bird Bohemia Turquoise and Gold Collar Necklace! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My usual signature bold statement to any outfit would be a stunning pair of shoes/heels. Other than that, I would have to go with big bold bangle bracelets! I <3 bracelets! I also love necklaces as well but bracelets are my thing =)

I spice up an outfit with accessories like makeup, retro style hair, scarves and jewelry

Congrats DonnaJ, you are the winner!!

Thank you to everyone who entered. Check back soon for more exciting contests.

Congrats Donna! Wow, I missed this one... unfortunately my PC was acting up to top off my being just worn out from the triple digit temps here in Colorado... nothing like getting online and your laptop (even with a little cooling pad with fan underneath it) overheats and shuts down repeatedly. I have tons of catching up to do with online reading and on my blog too.

Anyway Congrats... I hope you have a special outfit to wear this lovely prize with!

I hope it's okay that I bump this. I just wanted to say thank you to Makeup Talk and Little Black Bag for running the contest and to those who congratulated me on the win...and to say that I couldn't think what to wear this with. I wanted to get a nice dress, but then I finally said the heck with that! I wore it with a plain black top and jeans and I think it looked gorgeous just like that. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back