Contest - Giveaway: Sugarpill Cosmetics - Create a look called Colorful Winter Wonderland! (Value $415!) [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Congrats to the Winners! 
15d.gif

OMG this is so exciting!! I've never won anything in my life, thank you very much! didn't think i would win with all the amazing entries!!!congrats to the runners up as well!!

WOW congrats to all the winners and everyone who participated! Thous were some great entries! 

I don't know how you guys pick the winners lol Cause they were all awesome! 

Originally Posted by Director /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The powers that be at SugarPill Cosmetics have carefully chosen the winners!  They argued over it for days and coming up with the winners was VERY VERY difficult for the SugarPill judges.  They struggled big-time since many of the entries were VERY good!    Here's a message from SugarPill Cosmetics:
"Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to enter and share their creativity with us! Some of you really went all out, and we LOVED it! There were so many amazing entries that choosing just three was no easy task. After weeks of careful consideration, we finally narrowed it down to these three looks, which we felt represented our theme beautifully. "

Grand Prize WINNER: ghostsoupher entry

RUNNER UP #1: Skye Perrigo : her entry

RUNNER UP #2: VitaminElle: her entry

Winners, please PM me your shipping addresses and we'll pass it onto SugarPill!

congrats ladies! 

ghostsoup, i envy your hair and hair color. i used to have silver/gray hair myself a few years ago, but all the bleaching/coloring killed it. waaaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back