Contest - Giveaway: Sugarpill Cosmetics - Create a look called Colorful Winter Wonderland! (Value $415!) [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This contest is over and now closed as of 10pm Pacific time. We'll announce the winners RIGHT HERE in this thread and on Facebook next week after Christmas(Merry Christmas). Good luck to all!   WOW SO many great entries!  AMAZING JOB PEOPLE!   Entries after this post will not be entered.

I absolutely love all the looks on here, everyone got so creative. I can't wait to see who wins! Great job ladies!!

I feel bad for the judges...I know I wouldn't be able to pick just 3.  Good luck everyone!

This is my snowflake look I created inspired by Christmas. 

Products I used are:

Ben Nye white clown makeup 

Urban Decay eyeshadow (Peace)

Star stencils along with Urban Decay eyeshadow (Zero)

White feather eyelashes

I applied snowflake table scatters with eyelash adhesive

and sprinkled some glitter all over my face for an icy look.

The look was completed with a bow on my head which made 

me feel like a Christmas present and a glass necklace.

I just realized that the scars on my eyeballs showed up in my pictures. Eek! Anyway, I am so excited for the results! Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone. Wish I could have spent more time on my look and made it look nicer. There are so many amazing entries =)

I love how many people entered this =) Sooo many awesome new looks that I don't think we would've seen otherwise, good luck everyone!

OMG! Fingers crossed! Everyone did a fabulous job! Everyone is so creative I so didn't think there would be so many out of the box make up artist!! Makes me happy I'm not the only one!!! Lol!! Good luck everyone!!! p.s. the girl who said u can see your scar...I looked really hard and didn't see it so I don't think you can!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think that they said that they were going to announce it on this thread after Christmas and they will send the winner a private message on their makeup talk account.

Good news!  The winners have been selected!  After careful review...we've selected________________   Winners to be announced January 3rd at 10am PAC time.  Please stay tuned to this thread for the announcement.

The powers that be at SugarPill Cosmetics have carefully chosen the winners!  They argued over it for days and coming up with the winners was VERY VERY difficult for the SugarPill judges.  They struggled big-time since many of the entries were VERY good!    Here's a message from SugarPill Cosmetics:
"Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to enter and share their creativity with us! Some of you really went all out, and we LOVED it! There were so many amazing entries that choosing just three was no easy task. After weeks of careful consideration, we finally narrowed it down to these three looks, which we felt represented our theme beautifully. "

Grand Prize WINNER: ghostsoupher entry

RUNNER UP #1: Skye Perrigo : her entry

RUNNER UP #2: VitaminElle: her entry

Winners, please PM me your shipping addresses and we'll pass it onto SugarPill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back