Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a HUGE sale for their anniversaries :) Which is usually around March or April. Their last 1$ sale was this past March and I was gunna buy a TONNN of stuff...but unfortunately, their servers couldn't handle all of the traffic from the sale so their site was down during the entire sale...I think only a select few people were able to purchase anything :'( But they said that they will make sure that that issue doesn't happen for their next sale!! <3 **fingers crossed!**
heart.gif

i love NYX lipgloss,would love to buy the jumbo eye pencils, and palettes !!! NYX is such a great company!!!

Congrats! I don't know why but I had a strong feeling this name would win. 

Everyone! You have no idea how excited this has made me. I am literally crying in front of hundreds of people in the library at school. I have been going through a incredibly rough breakup with the boy of my dreams of 4 years, and to win this put some sunshine in my day! Thank you so much!!!

Congrats Peyton!!!  So happy this brought you some joy.  Hope things get better for you.

Originally Posted by Peyton Lashlee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everyone! You have no idea how excited this has made me. I am literally crying in front of hundreds of people in the library at school. I have been going through a incredibly rough breakup with the boy of my dreams of 4 years, and to win this put some sunshine in my day! Thank you so much!!!

How awesome is that?  I little bit of fun to make you feel better. Congrats Peyton!  Get some goodies to make you feel like a princess!!!  (and tell us what you get!!  $100 is one HELL of a stash to share with your friends!!)

I would LOVE to have anything from the NYX Shop, but i mostly want  milk jumbo pencil, hd products, beauty to go box, also love the nude on nude lip palette! So many great products!!

I would love to buy most of their lip glosses and I love NYX because their makeup is phenomenal.

I want to buy so much more than 100 bucks! I would get all the jumbo pencils to start! I just downloaded the app! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would do Xmas shopping for my girls! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Box of eyeshadows 2. Eyebrow kit with stencil I would to try those to items cause I always have great results with NYC products;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back