Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the NYX giftcard, I would to get my hands on the Nude on Nude palette as well as try a bunch of their single eyeshadows such as Sahara, Chocolate, etc. I would also love to try some of their Black Label lipstick which are simply beautiful!

I have been wanting to try Nyx products but have not had the pleasure to yet. My wish list is.....

Jumbo Eye Pencil In ~ Milk, Lime, and Lavender

HD Eye Shadow Base

Felt Tip Liner ~ in Jet Black

Eyebrow Kit with Stencil ~ For Everyone

MakeUp Artist Kit

HD Studio Photogenic Primer

Matte Lipstick ~ in Pure Red

HD Photogenic Foundation ~ in Nude

I've been dyeing to update my round lipstick collect, the mega shine lipgloss, the jumpo eye pencils, and of course I've always wanted some of the fabulous lashes they are just so different, and such a huge variety. I hope I win!!!

I have been a huge fan of NYX products!  I love love love everything, esp the lipsticks, lip gloss, and eye pencils!  I would buy the lipsticks.  I love to experience with colors on my lips.

Definitely their black labels lipsticks...in as many shades as I can get with $100 lol

Oh, and their HD face products are a MUST!

<3

"Like" both NYX and Makeuptalk on Facebook :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In future contests, can "FOTD" bonus entries also include "Nail of the Day" entries as well?????

I just HAVE to have the Haute Jersey palette! After seeing it used on Jerseylicious (my favorite show) I know I need it to make me as fabulous as Olivia! I also love NYX. I've been using NYX for a while and I love the Mega Shine Lipglosses and the Jumbo Eye Pencils! Not to mention the lipsticks! I customize mine too just like Olivia does! Woot woot! Oh and the palette would perfectly match my leopard print purse!

Ooo just have to try some of those matte lipsticks too!

Like NYX on Facebook- Check

Like MUT on Facebook- Check Check

I would love buy some of the brushes.

Tons of the Jumbo Eye Pencils

The Nude Palette

An Eye Shadow Palette

Some matte nailpolish and lipgloss

If I won the gift card from NYX, I mean come on who doesn't love NYX, I would buy their slim eye pencils in black, silver, white, gold, seafoam green, emerald city, sapphire, baby blue, baby pink, yellow, electric blue, acid green, black glitter, and aqua glitter. I would also buy some of their fabulous lashes, chrome loose shadow, loose pearl shadow, jumbo eye pencil in milk, cottage cheese, cherry, and purple, a 5 color palette I I Dream of St. Lucia, liquid liner in black of course, glitter liner, concealer, highlighting and contour face makeup, lipstick in girly pink, india, citrus, berry, appke, ruby, silver stone sangria, pumpkin pie, and nude. I also need some blush...but that's all, I really love NYX. Good luck to everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am CRAZY about NYX stuff!

With the $100 gift card, I'd buy the Nude on Nude palette. Super Fat Eye Marker...

Jumbo Eye Pencils:

Black Bean

Bronze

Dark Brown

Baby Blue

Electric Blue

Cottage Cheese

Yellow

Jumbo Lip Pencils:

Chaos

Hera

Pink Nude

Hot Red

Plush Red

Brown

Slide On Pencils:

Sunrise Blue

Jet Black

So much more I want to get... $100 isn't enough!

Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif

MakeupTalk has teamed up with NYX Cosmetics to give away a $100 Gift Card Code for use in their online store!

This is a giveaway for CURRENT MakeupTalk Community Members

To enter to win:
  1. Be a member on MakeupTalk
  2. After browsing NYX's Product store, come back and reply to this thread with what you WOULD LOVE to BUY with your $100 gift card winnings & why love NYX Cosmetics!
  3. Bonus Entries Do "Face of the Day" entries (not mandatory to win - read below for details)
  4. Like NYX on Facebook (mandatory to win)
  5. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (mandatory to win)
 ​
 ​

To enter for to win BONUS entries (details):

• Bonus Entries - Face of the Day entries Each FOTD entry is good for an additional 1 "entry".  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, A legitimate FOTD would be posting an image of yourself and listing what make-up products you used INTO the FOTD FORUM LOCATED HERE.  You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum. Each FOTD is good for 1 entry (for a total of 15 possible bonus entries/1 per day)
  • Bonus entries are optional and not required to win but will significantly increase your chances. 
  • **NOTE** FOTD entries must be posted within the 24 hours of that day to be counted as a contest entry for that day (12:00am - 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time).  For instance, a post for a FOTD entry for Sept 1, 2011 must be posted between 12am and 11:59pm PST on Sept 1st to be counted as an entry for this contest for that day.  If you post a FOTD for Sept. 1 at a later date it will not be counted as an entry for the contest.****

Contest Details:
  • Contest prize: Win 1 $100 Gift Code to use on the NYX Online Store
  • After the contest, we'll pull the list of people who replied and take the list of FOTD entries, put them into a spread sheet then choose 1 lucky winner!
  • 1 random winners selected from by www.random.org.
  • 15 day contest from September 6-20, 2011
  • When the contest is over, we will announce the winner in this thread and send the winner a private message here on MakeupTalk.
  Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you.   Open to US Residents only
  Past winners, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!
Contest is open NOW!

I really want the big box of Nyx shadows, and/or specifically Nyx Cool Blue, Matte Turquoise, Blue Marine, Lanikai, and prolly five million others but I don't feel like listing them all.  I'd also love to try any and all of the jumbo eye pencils. They're such good color bases!  I also really like the Sparkling Rose, Pale Pink, and Indie Flick.  I am sure there is more stuff but it would take me forever xD

I had already liked MakeupTalk - that's how I found out about this giveaway - and I just went and liked Nyx Cosmetics on Facebook.

omg I would buy more single eyeshadows, I love them, and I really want to try the matte lipsticks. More megashine lipglosses and also the nude on nude palette. I freggin love nyx no joke <3

I WISH I COULD TRY EVERYTHING!

NYX Cosmetics is like every girls' dream come true. Every time I view the website, I see a billion products that look amazing; however, there are a few products I am extremely interested in trying lately. If I were to win the $100 by the Grace of God, these are the products I am would be most interested in purchasing...

Pump It Up Lip Plumper (b/c I have little lips)

HD Eyeshadow Base (b/c my eyeshadow does not last throughout the day)

Grow Lash Liner (b/c I have baby lashes "sad face")

Grow Brow Serum (b/c my eyebrows are overplucked, again "sad face")

Tango With Bronzing Powder (b/c I am currently white as a ghost and do not want to tan)

Candy Glitter Liners (b/c I am literally a glitter diva. I cannot go anywhere without it. That is fact!!!)

Glitter Powder (b/c again, my glitter obsession)

The things I love most about NYX Cosmetics are as follows...

1) The marketing is fantastic! I love the website and how organized it is. I love the packaging. It's very trendy and professional looking.

2) I love the quality of the products. I first tried an eyeshadow trio on a trip to Vegas a few years back from NYX, and I couldn't believe how pigmented the eyeshadow was. I was shocked at that very moment that I bought 3 different trios!!!!!! I've been in love ever since.

3) I'm in love with Sir Bruce Bark-alot! I want that dog more than anyone on this planet. Props to such a cute mascot!

4) There is an unlimited amount of products. It's like a makeup candy shop. The variety is amazing. I wish I could have it all!

5) It brings out the girly side of me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am very passionate about this company, and I want everyone to go buy their products!!!

When will we know who the winner is?? I'm so excited!! 
icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back