Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG so much i would love from there!! first i really want the nude on nude palette. I love all the colors and seriously cant find it anywhere here:(. Then pretty much as much polish as i can get or need. I love the Matte ones and im interested in the others:).

i would love to have the eye andlip makeup remover and the concealer wand along with tons of their nail polishes

I would spend $100 on 2 jumbo eye pencils, loose eyeshadow, the felt tip liquid eyeliner, 10 eyelashes, all of the eyeshadow bases, photogenic foundation, primer, grinding blush, and a train case

I liked both Facebook pages:  my name is Andrea Stots-Watkins.  I love NYX products.  I love when Ulta has them for Buy 1 get 1 free.  My go to items that I own are: Eyreshadow base in Skintone--Jumbo pencils in Milk, Iced Mocha, and Yogurt--Jumbo Lip Pencils in Coffee and Chestnut---EyeBrow Cake powder in Black/Grey.  With the $100 gift card I would purchase several of the single eyeshadows(Black, Brown, Ice Mocha, Baby Pink, Fantasy, Baby Blue, and Peach Bronze) and Powder Blushes(Dusty Rose, Angel, Raisin, Sand, Pecan, Chocolate Mousse, Cafe, Espress, and Natural).  I would love the Nude on Nude set and the 15pc Brush Set.

Tons of eye shadows I don't have, not to mention all the matte lipsticks that came out! I love NYX. Or maybe I'll save it for the yearly 99c sale that you guys have. Either way's I love your products and I will always be a customer.

I Liked NYX and Makeuptalk on facebook :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If i had the chance to win NYX cosmetics gift card. I would be so Happy. With 100 bucks I would buy the The Nude on Nude eye palette!!! Then,  Haute Jersey Leopard couture the colors look really pretty. Also, a 5 color eye shadow palette.   I never tried these two products but i would love to, so then i would love to try out colors from the mega shine lip gloss collection. Lastly Jumbo eye pencil would be awesome.! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love NYX cosmetics cause they have affordable prices and makeup  last long good quality. This would be such a great opportunity, I heard such great things about NYX cosmetics but they are so hard to find in local drug stores. Well best luck to all!   

well I will buy some of the lipsticks , some of the mega lip gloss , some of the soft matte lip cream ,some of the jumbo eye pencils, some of the single eye shadow , nude on nude palette eye shadow and a train case ....
biggrin.gif

OMG WHERE DO I EVEN START I'VE SEEN TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE ON NYX PRODUCTS AND I JUST LOVE SEEN HOW GOOD THE PRODUCTS ARE.. I WOULD BUY MILK JUMBO PENCIL, BASE, EYELINER, LIPGLOSS,  AND LOTS OF EYESHADOWSSSS...:)

I would love love love to try their HD line, grow lash mascara and serum, eyebrow kit w/ stencil, super skinny eye marker, diamond sparkle gloss, mood gloss, matte lip cream, single eyeshadows, eye shadow base, retractable eye and lip liners, make up remover gel, eye and lip make up remover, make up brushes, concealer in jar, perfect primer, fabulous lashes, and the box of eye shadows.

I am dying to try the Nude on Nude palette! I would also love to get the soft matte lip creams, jumbo eye pencils and lip pencils, their HD foundation and lots of eyeshadow trios and singles. Maybe some lipgloss and lipstick too. Oh, and the slide-on pencils! They look amazing! The eyebrow kit looks interesting and worth giving a shot, and so does the tinted lip spa and the concealer jar. The matte nail polishes too.
I love Nyx because they aren't super expensive, and the products are beyond amazing. I really love the (very! lol) few Nyx products I have right now, and can't wait to get more.

I uld love their jumbo pencils, eyeshadows, the naked/neutral palette, so many things

I "like" NYX and MUT on facebook. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have loved NYX cosmetics since I saw them on RuPaul's Drag Race! I was so excited to find them in my local Ulta store!

If I won the giftcard, I would buy:

Slide On Eye Pencils in black sparkle, golden olive, brown perfection, gun metal, and golden bronze.

Felt Tip Liner in Extreme black and darl brown.

Studio Liquid Liner in extreme coffee

Liquid Eye Liner in Copper and bronze

Liquid Crystal Liner in crystal onyx and crystal gun metal

Special Effects Theatrical Lashes in Kittie

Matte Lipstick in Alabama and Perfect Red

Black Label lipstick in cherry, and tribute to Marilyn

Jumbo Lip Pencil in Vixen, Maroon and Deep red

Round Lipstick in chaos and black cherry

Retractable Lip Liner in jewel, dark red and fruit punch

Slim Lip Pencil in burgundy, auburn, cabaret, plun, mahogany, currant, never, and deep red

Nail Polish in Dark red glitter, sapphire and crystal

nail polish salon formula in Tokyo express, femme, midnight, maroon, and delectable

candy glitter liner in mocha latte, disco queen, disco ball and silver

glitter cream palette in bronze goddess, sweet chocolate browns and one night in luxy

eye shadow base in nude, white and white pearl

loose pearl eyeshadow in penny

doll eye mascara in long lash black and waterproof black

grow lash serum

eyelash curler

Thank you for such an awesome contest! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll buy the following:

1. The "All I've ever wanted" box

2. Concealer Wand

3. Grow Lash Serum

4. Tango with bronzing stix

5. rouge cream blush

6. Mosaic powder blush

7. B03 -blush brush

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

i liked both nyx and makeuptalk.

i would get nyx eyeshadow pallete, concealer jar, foundation, pressed powders, jumbo eye pencil, skinny eye pencil, lipglosses!! and thier glitter eyeshadows

i would totally go all out and buy thee most brightest and colorful shades u have.. i do makeup for my niece and her *Starz Dance class.. and thee gurls <3 thee fact that i totally make thur make-up stand out.. this would help me out. . Tonz. . :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to get a lot of the single eyeshadows as well as ALL of the Jumbo Eye Pencils; I have a few but I'd love all the colors because I just love them so much! I'd also like to try all of the HD products as well. I recently found NYX products about a year ago and I am truly addicted! I absolutely love NYX!

Love anything NYX, great quality and perfect price range, get some more lipsticks, mega shines, and try out the mattes - lipsticks and matte lip cream, fill up on the shadows i'm running low on, and some new liners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back