Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get a ton more eyeshadows & megashine lipglosses.  I have several of each and they are awesome.  I would also like to get some of the face & eyeshadow primers.  I love all the products I have already and am anxious to get more.

I would love to buy the jumbo eye shadow pencils because I have heard great things about them but have never gotten the chance to buy one.

I already like Makeup talk and NYX on facebook

Makeup is a new found Passion of mines, interestingly enough as much of a passion it is...I don't have much makeup at all due to having financial issues. Winning this contest would allow me to be able to at start building a fabulous start up kit. So the first thing I'd purchase...(well the only thing I'll be able to purchase because of it's cost lol) would be the 13 PIECE MAKEUP BRUSH KIT (BSET02 $100).

From the research I've done and what I like to think is just common knowledge is that to do a great job you need to have a great set of tools first and foremost. I definitely think this will be a great starter set for me. So fingers crossed in hopes that I can pull off a win
rolleyes.gif
Good Luck to all other entries!!

I would love to buy the nude on nude pallette,the box of smokey look collection, and a few studio liquid liners. I love NYX because it is good quality and affordable.  

NYX has impressive make-up and beauty supplies. So far I love NYX for their popular Jumbo Eye Pencils. I would be curious to buy any of the matte and round lipsticks.

Already liked both pages on FB!

I would get all of NYX Matte Lipsticks, a few of NYX Mega SHINE Lip gloss, Nude on Nude palette, ROUGE Cream Blush, All of NYX HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC Grinding Blush, and NYX makeup Brush belt.

I don't even have to think about this one!  I would buy the 15 piece brush set and then I'd buy a couple of jumbo eye pencils with the leftovers!  I've wanted NYX brushes for a long time and was all set to get them at their huge sale but then their site crashed and I couldn't get anything.  I'd love a green and probably the strawberry jumbo eye pencils because I think I'd use them more than the others and I already have a milk and black bean.

I already like everyone's facebook pages.

I want BOX OF EYE SHADOWS, Round lipstick: PHOEBE, PENELOPE, ELECTRA,  Bronzer powder in LIGHT, Liquid crystal liner in CRYSTAL GOLD, CRYSTAL AQUA, CRYSTAL JADE, CRYSTAL SILVER, Nail Polish in BLUE AVENUE, CARNATION, SOUTH SEA, PEACH AVENUE, ...

god there are so many things I want I can't even decide.

I love Nyx because the quality is very good and the price is so affordable. LOVE IT!

YaYy!! I love contests <3

Ok, so I am a cosmetology student and so I am building my collection of make up. I am IN LOVE with NYX eye shadow singles, and need every color!! I have a small bin of them, but need so much more lol I started my wish list for the fiance because all I want for Christmas is MAKE UP!!!

I would def use this gift card to build and expand! I already "like" both pages on fb :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Fingers crossed >.<

Good Luck to All!!

I love this giveaway that NYX is doing! .. Ive seen many reviews about their products and also purchased JUMBO EYE PENCIL IN MILK & I  LOVE IT. plus the prices are affordable too.

If i were to win i would get

HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC FOUNDATION  /      WHEN LEOPARD GETS A TAN - TWBP04 TANGO WITH BRONZING POWDER  /       GLITTERATI GLITTER CREAM PALETTE

HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC GRINDING BLUSH     /       HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC GRINDING POWDER     /     CONCEALER STICK     /         BOX OF SMOKEY LOOK COLLECTION   /

FELT TIP LINER   /    HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC PRIMER  /   DIAMOND SPARKLE LIPSTICK  /  B07 FLAT TOP  /    b19 liner      /  MAKEUP REMOVER GEl / .. well really this list can go on! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Both pages liked on FB !

Good Luck Everyone! 

I would love to try the eyeshadow trios. I have my eye on like 4 different color palettes, and I have bought their Doll Eye Mascara and Love it! I wanna try more of their other mascaras.

I love how affordable NYX cosmetics is, especially since it's professional makeup! A lot of their products are cheaper than drugstore brands! Plus i love that they are cruelty free!!

Liked NYX and MakeupTalk

My favorites that I would buy would be:

MegaShine Lip Gloss

Soft Matte Lip Cream

HD Foundation

10 color eyeshadow palette

I'm not sure what all I would buy, but I would definitely buy the Haute Jersey Leopard Couture!

I have always been a user and a lover of NYX Cosmetics. I already liked NYX and Makeup Talk on facebook.

Well I have alot of NYX products, I would Love to use the gift card towards all the nyx eyeshadow trios and pigments.

So many things I'd love to try. For starters since I'm always in the never ending search for the perfect foundation I'd love to try the    HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC GRINDING products as well as the primer. One other thing I'd love to try is the Nude on Nude palette, which looks absolutely gorgeous and the prices is right compared to the other brands and products that I've seen on the market. I'd just really love to win I'm not working right now and new make-up comes far and few between. Looking for a job I've got to look my best and this would be a step in the right direction!
rolleyes.gif
wish me luck!

I want to try the Haute Jersey collection and their jumbo pencils. Good luck to everyone!

I would loooove to buy the NYX Haute Jersey kit and all of the jumbo pencils. I am a free lance MUA (just starting out) and this $100 will totally help to build my kit.  I love NYX!

I have try NYX before, but in specific stuuf like a white shimmer eye shadow and a rose pink lipstick and I fell in love.... I think I would start with a great face so this is my list :

-HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC PRIMER 

-CONCEALER JAR  cj02 fair

-HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC FOUNDATION  hdf03 natural

-HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC GRINDING POWDER  HDGP02 soft beige

- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR 

-TANGO WITH BRONZING POWDER  TWBP05  tan enthusiasm

And if I have some $$ remaining I think I'll get a blush - HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC GRINDING BLUSH  HDGB04  english rose

So far so good

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the oportunity, I would love to win!
flowers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back