Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I'm maybe a Nyx Addict (I have some Concealers in a Jar, the Photogenic Primer, and a round lipstick -nice color, that eucalyptus-). But I would totally love to have a Monte Carlo, or maybe an Amsterdam Soft Matte Lip Cream... ;-)

I would love to buy a train case! Maybe a whole lot of nail polish! I love all the eye palettes.

oh man it's so hard to give just a few things. i want the black label lipstick in numerous colors. ummm EVERYTHING in your eyes section, especially the shadow base. its much more affordable than some of the others i've tried. the nyx matte nail polish. i love the effect it gives. i love nyx because you guys have everything from the basic natural beauty look to high drama glamorous make-up. it's a one stop shop for the many sides of my make-up needs and you very affordable with a very good quality to your make-up at the same time. thats hard to find these days.

I would like to try the Nude on Nude Palette because I love the colors and it has lip products as well, I would like the NYX matte soft creme products and the blushes. This way I could make my makeup collection complete.

I love NYX cosmetics because they are great quality, but more affordable than all the expensive cosmetics from Sephora or department stores.  NYX quality is better than most drugstore brands, & the variety of colors is always awesome!

I would love to buy the following items if I win the NYX gift card:

All NYX Slide On Pencils

More colors of the Black Label lipsticks (too many to name lol)

HD Studio Photogenic Grinding powder

HD Studio Photogenic Grinding blush in Georgia Peach & English Rose

Nude on Nude Natural palette

Single eye shadows (too many colors to name!)

Round Lipsticks (about 4 colors)

I WOULD LOVE TO BUY the new nude on nude and the cream blushes, some more jumbp pencils, some slide on pencils. I have a couple of eye pallets, but having more NYX products is a MUST!! I LOVE NYX, because they have really good quality makeup for an affordable price. I just can't BUY more make up as the hubby has prohibited. I have INVESTED toooo much $$ and can't buy anything until next year. =(. I MUST HAVE NUDE ON NUDE!!

I LOVE NYX. I've been wanting the Nyx Wax brow shaping pencil, Nude on Nude palette, jumbo pencils (never tried them but would love to!) and their many shades of lipstick!

I would love to get lots of the jump eye pencil and the cream blushes and the lip gloss palettes! I love NYX cosmetics because they are such nice products at a great price.

I would LOVE to buy their famous Jumbo eye pencils (ALL colors). I would also LOVE to buy their blushes! They have great colors! Of course I would LOVE to buy their eye shadows and their glitter liners.  I would also buy  their false lashes also their marker eyeliner! What wouldn't I buy??

I love NYX products, I'd love to buy to many to mention.  But I am loving Nude on Nude eye shadow palettes and jumbo crayons in every color! :}

I would go crazy with the nail polish. NYX polish is great for my natural nails. They last a super long time!

I'd also get as many eyeshadows as I can!! Love the colors!

I would get some cream blushes, candy glitter liners and a bunch of neutral lip liners! I love nyx!

I've had my eyes set on a number of NYX's single eye shadows for a while now, so that's what I'd get if I had a $100 egift card ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> there's also some amazing-looking brushes that I really want to try ^^ I love NYX because I don't have to spend a lot to look great! They have great-quality products that won't break your budget! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to try some of the Nyx matte & black label lipsticks, their HD line, single eyeshadows, and cream blush.... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

what i would love to get from NYX if i won the 100 dollors would be, all thier jumbo pencils, their new slide on pencils, super skinny eye maker, some mega shine lip gloss, Pump It Up Lip Plumper, some round lipsticks, slim lip pencils, liquid crystal liners, and some eye shadow palettes!!!!! i love nyx cause they are such good quality makeup line and thier prices are reasonable. they are the 1st product i go check ouy everytime i go to Ulta!

I would love to buy NYX because they have high pigmented products and great quality products as.well. I love the makeup I use NYX about everyday. The things that I.would buy from them is.probably the jumbo eye pencils, they are a genius invention and are a breeze to use and are great quality as well. NYX products are at a reasonable price and have products are that are just as.great as the high end.brands if not better! I reccomnd NYXproducts to a lot of my family and friends. NYX you have wonderful beautiful products, keep up the good work. Thank you for being such a reasonable price for everyone.

I would love to try the photogenic grinder blush, I love the packaging and the shades they come in ;D

I would love to by  any of the Single Eye Shadow, 5-10 Color eye-shadow palettes, winter in moscow and any of the other palettes. Also the brush kits! So amazing! They all stand out to me and i'm such an eyeshadow lover, and I absolutely love the quality of NYX. I love NYX because of their fair prices, cute packaging, quality, and color range. I love that their shadows are creamy, and are long lasting. Love NYX!

i would love to try the nude on nude and the jumbo eye pencils(every color)

I'd love to try their liquid liners, their jumbo pencils, and the nude on nude palette! 

oh, and pretty much everything else, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back