Contest - Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 Sets of 23 Obsessive Compulsive(OCC Makeup) Lips Tars ($299 value each) - closed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i currently have 2 lip tars and fell in love the moment i saw them at the NYC MAKE UP SHOW , i belive i have rx and saftey orange . they arnt just great for lips they are a great eyeshadow base love love love them and would love to add more to my collection .

what does make up mean to me ? it means alot , ive been wearing make up from an early early age not just lip glosss and blush either i always loved playing with eyeshadows and mascara weather it was enhancing my beauty or turning my self in to someone else for just a few short hours i wish i had away of uploading pictures my make up is my life i can play with it alll day

Quote: Originally Posted by taylor casanova /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i currently have 2 lip tars and fell in love the moment i saw them at the NYC MAKE UP SHOW , i belive i have rx and saftey orange . they arnt just great for lips they are a great eyeshadow base love love love them and would love to add more to my collection .
Taylor, as great as the OCC lip tars are, they are not for use on the eyes nor should they be used on the eyes. The red pigments in the orange and red lip tars are not approved for use around the eyes, and could be potentially dangerous if someone reacts to the pigment.

Secondly, all lip tar contains mint, which is highly eye irritant.

And lastly, it stains the skin through a base and also is not designed for anyone with an oily lid. CREASE CITY!

For everyone's safety including your own, please do not use OCC lip tars on the eyelids. It is a good blush alternative though!

What make up means to me... Make up to me is re-discovering the beauty in my skin, to "reinvent" myself, to experiment with the colours that make my eyes 'pop', my lips pout, my cheek bones higher. It's a wonderful process, which can take 5 minutes, or 20 minutes! I love buying make up products, trying them out, and see how they do. It's all about the fun, the creativity.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I have never won anything in my entire life. 
icon_eek.gif

This is amazing! thank you soooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back