Cory Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still dun want to give up on Cory's foundations. It does make my face white but it does give a glowy look and i like that. I am still trying out the few foundy samples that I have. I tried wet method today but didnt work...i will keep trying the wet method with the other colours.

Just wanna some advise here. How do u go about trying the foundations. try one colour, give a few hours.. wash up the face and tried the other colour and the list goes on. Is that a right thing to do. Or try one foundy per day. I do not want to spoil my face by washing numerous times shedding off its natural moisture. Hope to hear from u.

TIA

emma

Hi emma,

I would do a half face test on each side if it's the weekend or do a full face if it's a weekday. when i first started sampling cory, i tested a few colors a day and all the washing and applying made my face really raw and dry. it took me a month to figure out my shade in cory. remember to use a very little bit of foundation since cory is really concentrated. good luck!

and one more thing Emma!

dont forget to ask Cory about the yellow section becouse she have a new yellow foundations.

HTH

Originally Posted by skinaddicted /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi emma,
I would do a half face test on each side if it's the weekend or do a full face if it's a weekday. when i first started sampling cory, i tested a few colors a day and all the washing and applying made my face really raw and dry. it took me a month to figure out my shade in cory. remember to use a very little bit of foundation since cory is really concentrated. good luck!

Ditto on the way to test out the foundation shade!Be gentle to your face....

I used my cory foundation today. My moisturiser, primer and a mix of early tan and caramel foundation. I went out and the weather was so hot and intense that myface started to burn. I felt terrible.

Guezz Cory's not for me.

emma

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif and one more thing Emma! dont forget to ask Cory about the yellow section becouse she have a new yellow foundations.

HTH

Hi i dun think this cory brand suits me..because I start to have a burning sensation on my face and itchiness too. I am now tying alima, its quite good but I am still waiting for my monave and sheer miracle to arrive. Can't wait to try them out. thanks for your advice though.

emma

wow..I think Cory do great Oxidation to my skin!

my face never been this flawless!I love Cory!

I ordered some blush samples from cory and they arrived soon enough. Even though the price I paid for the blush samples is really small, I couldn't believe how tiny the zip bags are! They measure about 3cmx5cm. But the blushes are really pigmented, which i like, and I'm thinking of purchasing the full sizes.

Originally Posted by jzha182 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered some blush samples from cory and they arrived soon enough. Even though the price I paid for the blush samples is really small, I couldn't believe how tiny the zip bags are! They measure about 3cmx5cm. But the blushes are really pigmented, which i like, and I'm thinking of purchasing the full sizes. I love Cory Blushes!!I have a full size of "haste"..

it makes my face glowy with a really natural flush
eusa_whistle.gif

Originally Posted by newyorlatin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great Selly, I love Cory too so maybe try a deeper or warmer (yellow shade) it's so nice to know you!yay!it's so nice to meet another cory's fan!!!

so Far I only try the yellow shades(whipped cream,beyond cream and fawn cream)I do mix Beyond cream with Fawn cream.

I'm going to order my first custom made blend,and cory has agreed to do that
eusa_whistle.gif

Simi or anyone who's on Cory's site frequently - has she added any new products or updated it lately? I try to check, but for whatever reason, I can't tell?

I can't tell if she's updated, but she told me that she is working on a new site design just a second ago. That probably doesn't help answer your question though :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She told me a while back she was adding some things - but I haven't seen anything - and I know she has yellow-toned foundations that Simha and possibly others have sampled - and those haven't been added either.

I think I am going back to Cory's foundation and probably other products too. The price is right - and nothing covers so well as her foundation using so little product. And, it has no zinc oxide which is good for me because I seem to be allergic to that.

Does anyone use pretty much exclusively Cory here - or does everyone use kind of a combo of different brands?

hi there! is cory still available..i made an order online and its been two weeks i havent heard a thing from her..

Originally Posted by babyjust /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi there! is cory still available..i made an order online and its been two weeks i havent heard a thing from her.. If your order was just for samples it'll take longer than if the order has full-size products (at least that's my understanding).
Cory's foundation did not work for me but I love the eyeshadows. It's well worth the wait, I think. I hope your products arrive soon!
smile.gif

Back