Cravebox has gone out of business (MERGED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anyone even pays attention to this anymore, but I got a certified letter from Cravebox that my nf had to sign for today....from some attorney's office something about creditors writing in or something. I was hoping it was a check since I had 21 cravebucks and no cc on file, I emailed them to ask how it would be refunded the day the last email went out and I never got a response.

Anyone who has yet to get a refund CONTACT YOUR BANK/CARD COMPANY ASAP and dispute the charges!

In my case, it's not a case of getting a refund for something I paid for, but getting Cravebucks that I "won" as part of a blog contest.  I was running a blog giveaway that ended the day after CB went out of business, and had promised an Instant Cravebox as the prize.  I ended up being able to cobble together a box of items very similar to what the winner chose (the Pamper Me box) and mail them to the winner, but I'd definitely like to know if I can get any part of those Cravebucks I was promised, particularly as I did have to lay out some resources to assemble the box.  So I can't really dispute it with my CC company as it's not $ they took from my card.  

However, I will be filling out the form that came with the registered letter and sending it in.  No harm in trying, right?

In my case, it's not a case of getting a refund for something I paid for, but getting Cravebucks that I "won" as part of a blog contest.  I was running a blog giveaway that ended the day after CB went out of business, and had promised an Instant Cravebox as the prize.  I ended up being able to cobble together a box of items very similar to what the winner chose (the Pamper Me box) and mail them to the winner, but I'd definitely like to know if I can get any part of those Cravebucks I was promised, particularly as I did have to lay out some resources to assemble the box.  So I can't really dispute it with my CC company as it's not $ they took from my card.   However, I will be filling out the form that came with the registered letter and sending it in.  No harm in trying, right?
exactly! I didn't get a form, just that letter, but I will be sending a letter in to them for sure

Back