Cravebox Resolutions Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box just arrived today. 

It's an okay box. I'll definitely drink the soda since I did give up all caloric drinks as one of my resolutions. The tea and bars will go into my snack drawer at work. I'll probably ebay the mk cream and pantene (I have two others from the teen boxes) and I will definitely use the smart ones coupon. I'm not sure about the cocoavia because I don't like chocolate or coffee but I read you can put it in smoothies and other things so I may try to give it a try. Not too bad.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What do you think?
I'm pretty happy with it. 

I'm drinking one of the sodas right now.  I never buy soda, but I'll drink diet soda if it's around.  I used one of the cocoa supplements in my coffee this morning, and I don't know if there was a direct correlation or not, but I had LOTS of energy today.  I eat chocolate every day as it is, but I like the idea of a low cal/low fat way of getting the benefits of chocolate.  I'm pretty sure everything will get used. 

Got my box yesterday and it came damaged so i sent a picture to Customer Service...let's see what they say 

I tried a fruit bar yesterday and didn't care for them  Yes, the ingredients are fruit based, but essentially just fruit based sugar without the fiber you would find in the fruit.  Based on the label, they have no nutritional value that I could determine. 

Ayiyiyi --the eye cream.  I love eye creams--in fact, I probably have close to 30 sitting on my counter at the moment.  Thus, I was excited to try the Mary Kay eye cream (mainly because of the applicator--I mean, that thing just feels awesome). 

First day: I put it on, I didn't put any makeup on all day (bummy day at home) and loved it. 

Second day: I put on my regular makeup (foundation, eyeliner, powder, all the girly stuff) and while it looked fine in the morning, by the afternoon I started to look like a racoon.  I thought maybe I had just done something really weird with my makeup, so I gave it another go again today. 

Today:  Same issue. I don't know what causes it, but the eye cream seems to darken my makeup continuously throughout the day.  I thought it might just be holding makeup better then my foundation, so I reapplied.  Nope, can still see EXACTLY where I put the eye cream 7 hours ago. Literally, there is a big dark circle all the way around both of my eyes.  Very strange, but regardless, I won't be wearing again.....disappointed. 

Oh! Wanted to make sure I updated on the Case of the Missing MK Eye Cream!  Cravebox did send it out, I received it on Thursday - and immediately hopped on here and traded it away! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 So I'm very happy with their Customer Service and I will be ordering my next Cravebox (I'm entering the drawing for the Reading one!) with confidence!  This was my first time ever having an issue with a subscription, and I'm happy it was resolved without any problems.

(And I updated my blog review too! Cravebox deserves credit for being awesome!)

Ohmigosh!!! I'm one of the winners of Cravebox's blog contest!!! I'm getting 2 free Resolutions Craveboxes!

yay.gif
party.gif
yess.gif
  (<--how I feel right now)

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohmigosh!!! I'm one of the winners of Cravebox's blog contest!!! I'm getting 2 free Resolutions Craveboxes!

yay.gif
party.gif
yess.gif
  (<--how I feel right now)
Wow...cool!

Back