Cravebox Resolutions Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
 meh
Thats kind of what I thought. But I figured I might as well at least try everything. There were 4 fruit bars and I have 4 kids so, I gave those away lol a little too sweet for me anyway. I'll try the Cocoa Via, I have a lot of eye cream from my multiple subs, just got the benefit one in BB last month and haven't even opened it! the rest, meh. All in all, I mean, the box is worth the $15 for the value of the items, but had I known what it would include I would have skipped.

Quote: Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box! I'm not a photographer, but its packed!

I couldn't see anything in your spoiler box, not sure if it's my computer, or what, but here's a pic:

Box Contents:

-CocoaVia Variety Sample Pack

-SunRype fruitsource bars in Blueberry Pomegranite (2!)

-SunRype fruitsource bar in Strawberry

-SunRype just fruit & grain bar in Summer Berries

-Pantene Silky Moisture Whip (0.26g/.9oz)

-Celestial tea Metabo Balance (2 tea bags)

-Perfectly Simple Zone bar in Peanut Crunch

-1 can A&W "ten" Root Beer

- 1 can 7Up "ten"

-coupon 1 free Wholly Guacamole item

-coupon 1 free Smart Ones item

-Mary Kay brochure (which is weird, i thought there was supposed to be an MK item?)

-various other coupons.

ETA: Wholly Guac chip clip! forgot that one for a sec!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Box Contents:

-CocoaVia Variety Sample Pack

-SunRype fruitsource bars in Blueberry Pomegranite (2!)

-SunRype fruitsource bar in Strawberry

-SunRype just fruit & grain bar in Summer Berries

-Pantene Silky Moisture Whip (0.26g/.9oz)

-Celestial tea Metabo Balance (2 tea bags)

-Perfectly Simple Zone bar in Peanut Crunch

-1 can A&W "ten" Root Beer

- 1 can 7Up "ten"

-coupon 1 free Wholly Guacamole item

-coupon 1 free Smart Ones item

-Mary Kay brochure (which is weird, i thought there was supposed to be an MK item?)

-various other coupons.

ETA: Wholly Guac chip clip! forgot that one for a sec!

Some boxes got the MK Eye Cream from what I've heard. You didn't get it?

This sounds like a pretty awesome box!  I can't wait until mine comes on Friday.  I'm pretty excited!

Originally Posted by renolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some boxes got the MK Eye Cream from what I've heard. You didn't get it?
Nope, I got 

Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip.  

Which is good, because I needed a new heat-styling protector.  I'll dig through my box after the kids go to bed (they're seriously eyeing the paper shred-y stuff like it's a new toy) and see if the cream didn't sink to the bottom.  Maybe they customized based on age?

I couldn't see anything in your spoiler box, not sure if it's my computer, or what, but here's a pic:

thanks for posting a pic , i was having trouble copying my pic from mac ..... i will figure it out eventually 

Originally Posted by 40love /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks for posting a pic , i was having trouble copying my pic from mac ..... i will figure it out eventually 
No prob! I had to figure out putting pics in a spoiler real quick when I first joined MuT and realized I'm one of the first to get the Ipsy bags each month! Everyone on that board was ready to reach thru their monitors and smack me upside the head by the time I figured out how to post a pic! 

I got my box today and I got both the Pantene sample and the MK eye treatment.  I had to dig through my box for part of my stuff though.  My eye treatment and a paper and a coupon were in the very bottom of the box and a couple of the bars were kind of buried in the crinkle paper.  Overall I was very happy with this box, it will allow me to try quite a few things I haven't tried before.  The strawberry bars are super yummy, too, IMO.   :)

Seriously??? I'm going to wait for a few more ppl to get their box and then email them about the MK item being missing.  It would totally help if they would include a "packing list" so I would know right away!

Grrr...

(ETA:  Just went back and dug through EVERY shred of that paper.  Definitely not in there.  Can you help me out with a description? Is it a foil? jar?)

I also received the MK and Pantene. The MK is full size product and should look like this.

Seriously??? I'm going to wait for a few more ppl to get their box and then email them about the MK item being missing.  It would totally help if they would include a "packing list" so I would know right away!

Grrr...

(ETA:  Just went back and dug through EVERY shred of that paper.  Definitely not in there.  Can you help me out with a description? Is it a foil? jar?)

I also got both samples, The MK item is a full size .5 oz . It comes in a Gold Box about four inches long.

I would be emailing them if I was you. It had to be the most expensive item in the box.

Originally Posted by Lindalk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would be emailing them if I was you. It had to be the most expensive item in the box.
yeah there's no way I missed that!

Sent an email, checked out their FB page, there are a few other ppl posting about missing the MK item.  Let's see what their CS says!

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats kind of what I thought. But I figured I might as well at least try everything. There were 4 fruit bars and I have 4 kids so, I gave those away lol a little too sweet for me anyway. I'll try the Cocoa Via, I have a lot of eye cream from my multiple subs, just got the benefit one in BB last month and haven't even opened it! the rest, meh. All in all, I mean, the box is worth the $15 for the value of the items, but had I known what it would include I would have skipped.
I'm curious about the fruit bars and eye cream.  I'm pretty happy about the guac coupon and the tea (heh I know ppl are sick of it but it's great for me at work).  But soda? Don't people resolve to give that up for New Years? This will be my third sample of the Pantene.  Sheesh.  I'll give the rest away (protein bars, smart ones, drink mix), basically anything with gluten, soy, dairy and excess sugar gets passed to someone else unless it's chocolate
claps.gif

yeah there's no way I missed that!

Sent an email, checked out their FB page, there are a few other ppl posting about missing the MK item.  Let's see what their CS says!
I'm also missing the Mary Kay item, and I'm now realizing that my box should have maybe had 4 SunRype bars and possibly a variety of flavors/types.  I went all through the paper and my daughters played with the shredded paper almost an hour and a half, so I know nothing is hiding.  I got 3 bars and all 3 were mango strawberry.  I emailed customer service and included a list of what was in my box.

I also suggested they might want to start including packing lists in the boxes.  The eye cream missing is kind of a big deal to me because it was the most expensive item, not something I would normally purchase on my own and only full size item in the box.  I like the box overall and will use everything, but was kinda hoping for a bit more than food and beauty products.  The resolutions theme made me think maybe some sort of fitness related product and organizational product might be in the box.

I'll let you know what they say.  It really sucks that more and more people seem to be missing the same item.

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm curious about the fruit bars and eye cream.  I'm pretty happy about the guac coupon and the tea (heh I know ppl are sick of it but it's great for me at work).  But soda? Don't people resolve to give that up for New Years? This will be my third sample of the Pantene.  Sheesh.  I'll give the rest away (protein bars, smart ones, drink mix), basically anything with gluten, soy, dairy and excess sugar gets passed to someone else unless it's chocolate
claps.gif

Yeah, I gave up soda almost 4 years ago and haven't looked back. Since my kids don't get it because I don't drink it, I gave it to them. And yeah, I also have 3 samples of Pantene now, I got one for Vocalpoint, then I got the teen box, (my daughter got one too) and now in this box. I signed up for the Big Game box, and opted in for two since I always have a bunch of people over, but I've decided that will be my last box for a while. I need to cut down lol

Originally Posted by robotpop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm also missing the Mary Kay item, and I'm now realizing that my box should have maybe had 4 SunRype bars and possibly a variety of flavors/types.  I went all through the paper and my daughters played with the shredded paper almost an hour and a half, so I know nothing is hiding.  I got 3 bars and all 3 were mango strawberry.  I emailed customer service and included a list of what was in my box.

I also suggested they might want to start including packing lists in the boxes.  The eye cream missing is kind of a big deal to me because it was the most expensive item, not something I would normally purchase on my own and only full size item in the box.  I like the box overall and will use everything, but was kinda hoping for a bit more than food and beauty products.  The resolutions theme made me think maybe some sort of fitness related product and organizational product might be in the box.

I'll let you know what they say.  It really sucks that more and more people seem to be missing the same item.
 I almost threw out my lip gloss from the teen box, it feel to the bottom of the shred.  I'd be super bummed if I was missing an item. But packing mistakes do happen, let us know how CS responds.  

Mine will be arriving today, and I'll let you all know if my box has all of it's items. I have noticed a lot of complaints on the Cravebox FB page about missing items. I agree that there should be a packing list or something!

Latest posts

Back